Sept 15th Support Group - Do it for YOU!

Susan O.
on 9/12/08 1:47 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with

Hi Everyone!
  It's that time again! The 3rd Monday of the month, and the great support group "Thru Thick N" Thin" will meet 5:30-7:30 p.m.at the Summit Branch of Pierce County Library. We have a great group, and would love to have you join us!
  For more info PM me, or click on the link next to my signature.
Happy Weekend!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/13/08 4:07 am - Buckley, WA
I'm not going to be able to make it . Dang it ! My son is starting work , monday . He'll be working from 7PM - 7AM , seven days a wee****il the job is done . He went to school to be a welder . And now is an apprentice through the Pipe Fitters Union . It's his kids i'm raising . I'm so proud of him . He has made such a turn around in the last 3 years . I'll miss you guys . Kathy

Bronxmom
on 9/13/08 4:26 am - Tacoma, WA
Where is the Summit branch of the library?  I looked on their website and didn't see a branch named that.  I live in north Tacoma of 6th Ave and would like to attend the group meeting.
Thanks,

Bronxmom

Shelley S.
on 9/13/08 7:31 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi there! We would love to see you there.  I am going to paste this link into the post that I found on a map/directions to the library.  Hope it helps some

http://www.piercecountylibrary.org/branches/central-south-co unty/summit/Default.htm

Susan O.
on 9/14/08 2:33 pm - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with

Directions to Summit Branch (in case Shelley's link doesn't work!)

Take I-5 south to Exit 127, which is Puyallup/Hwy 512. Go Left, or east, back over the freeway.  From Hwy 512, take the Canyon Rd Exit south to 112th St. (about 1 block) Turn right on 112th St. and go approx 1/2 block to library entrance on right.  The meeting room is on the right, just inside the front door. Hope to see you there!

Kathy, so sorry we won't see you Monday, but you will be at the Walk, right?? I want to see you before November!!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active