You cuties!!

Susan O.
on 9/7/08 11:46 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
What fabulous lookers you are Helen Anne & Shelley! Great new photos! I haven't seen anyone else's yet, but I tell you what, now I'm really mad that I missed the picnic and a chance to have a great photo taken too! Great job Karin!
Hugs!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/7/08 11:53 am - Buckley, WA

I loved their pictures . I told Helen Anne that she didn't look anything like her avatar , when I met her . lol . Karin is a very talented photographer . Missed seeing you Susan . I know you had other obligations . Everyone was so nice . Kathy

Shelley S.
on 9/7/08 12:03 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Isn't Karin great?!  And thanks for the compliments, it was the photographer for sure  hahaha.

Lisa B.
on 9/7/08 9:57 pm - Bremerton, WA
I have to agree with Susan, the new pictures look great!!! Since Helen Ann changed her cat pic, I just might have to do the same.

lisa
Helen_Anne
on 9/8/08 4:24 am - Bremerton, WA

The new pictures are so GREAT!!!  I usually hate to have my picture taken... but WOW ... I do look pretty good.  I think I will need to have Karin take all my future pictures!!

I can hardly wait until the next event.... so I can eat real food!  But I can tell you.. mushy's are so much better than full liquids!

I am back to work today... so I am hoping that I can some kind of eating schedule... since hunger is not a signal for me to eat!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Beetle
on 9/8/08 12:15 pm - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia

Oh my gosh you have me blushing now!

I just enjoy photography and post processing so much, you guys were nothing but an excuse for me to indulge in my passion  ;-)

It did help to have so many very attractive subjects!

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Most Active