Today's Get Together

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/9/08 1:19 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks Brandy . I really hope you enjoy your upcoming Post (Belgium ?) . How exciting ! When I was a kid , we never left the U.S. (except to visit Canada) . We almost got to move to Italy once . My sister & I were convinced that they didn't drink the water in Italy . So we figured even the kids drank wine . lol . We moved to Virginia  (Woodbridge , near Quantico) , instead . lol . You'll be able to get all kinds of cultural collectables . It's always about shopping for me . lol . You have a great personality , so i'm sure you'll have tons of friends five minutes after landing . It's so cool that your best friend is only going to be a couple hours away . What are the chances in that ? {{{HUGS}}} Kathy

Annie B.
on 9/6/08 1:33 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Yes! It was a very great time! It was wonderful to see/meet you all!  I am glad that I can know that I will have you guys as a support even if I'm across the country!  YOu guys are the BEST!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

lizzybear
on 9/6/08 2:07 pm - Olympia, WA
I'm glad you guys all had fun today!!  I'm so bummed I had to miss out on it.  I was at the wedding I had to go to and wondering who all was at the picnic.  Hopefully I can make the next one.  I want to meet everyone!!!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

auntie-boopee
on 9/6/08 3:10 pm - Silverdale, WA
Hello everyone,

I really enjoyed meeting you all today.  It was a beautiful day and a wonderful park with a great bunch of people.  I really appreciate the support of everyone on this site and I look forward to talking more than lurking....

Karen
jillianD
on 9/6/08 4:20 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Sorry I missed everyone today, been a lot going on....  Glad you had a good time!!  

Maybe we can try for another get together before the holidays. 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Susan H.
on 9/6/08 5:31 pm - Sedro Woolley, WA
RNY on 09/25/07 with
Darn...darn...darn! I wish I knew about this. I would love to meet others on the same journey in person.
Can someone please give me a knock o're the noggin when the next meetup is happening? I don't get on OH much these days. I guess I need to now...huh?
Sounds like you all had a terrific time. I look forward to hearing about the next meetup.
I'm way north of a lot of you...what would be the farthest north that you could have the nextp meetup?

Susan
=0)

Susan H.
Start: 322/ Current: 190+ .  7 yr post RNY
***I lost my bookmark to my ticker so it doesn't reflect the correct numbers*** 

Amberbear31
on 9/7/08 1:42 am - Federal Way, WA
Yes, it was nice to meet some of you, sorry i had to leave so early that i missed so many.
sorry i was a little sad, yesterday would have been my 1 year bandiversary and was wondering where i'd be now if i still had it.
turns out Hubby didn't come home from the shop until 4, then was too late to go to the fair and have time to really enjoy it, so going next Sunday.
today we are going to Wild Waves. my daughter and i have season passes and coupons to get the boys in free, so here we go! looking forward to going on ALL the rides this year and not make excuses because i'm too big. what a difference a year makes!
Amber

Band Removed 6/17/08
Sleeve gastrectomy 6/27/11
nancy6
on 9/8/08 12:17 pm - Tacoma, WA
Amber - I'm so sorry I missed you!!  I must have gotten there shortly after you left as I was there about 12:45 or so...  I got your voice mail when I got home...  I was sure thinking about you as I remembered it would have been 1 year for you.  :(  Hope to see you tomorrow at Merrilou's.  If you don't make it there, give me a call!!
Hugs!!

~Nancy~

SmilinsShrinking
on 9/7/08 2:06 am - Kent, WA
DS on 08/05/16
Hi guys!   It was sure nice getting to meet you all.  I hope we do get together again.

*hugs*
Smilin'

Revision band to DS. I had plastics to take care of my jiggily bits. I'm feeling so good!! My results have been even better than I ever dreamed.

Beetle
on 9/7/08 2:13 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia

The photos are ready! I just emailed everyone with the link to them...... if I forgot you, please accept my apology and give me a kick in the bee-hind.

I uploaded the group photos to my profile page ..... they were taken from a distance, so not many people are easily recognized..... I hope that is ok with everyone.

I had a lovely time and I'm already looking forward to the next one!

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Most Active