Today's Get Together

Shelley S.
on 9/6/08 10:46 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I just wanted to say I had such a wonderful time!! We missed those who couldnt make it but it sure was fun seeing everyone!!

Helen_Anne
on 9/6/08 10:58 am - Bremerton, WA
I agree with Shelly... it was great to see everyone.. and I got some new clothes tooi!  I am so glad it was such a beautiful day...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

jillianD
on 9/7/08 2:29 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Helen you look amazing!!!  I can already see a real change in you!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelly W.
on 9/6/08 11:03 am - Sumner, WA
Ditto from me.  I loved spending the afternoon with y'all.
--Shelly

sunnyinseattle1
on 9/6/08 11:05 am
Hi all. So I take it the PicNic is over. We were going to come down at noon and my sister offered to get hair and Nails done. I just got home and was going to head doen to park. Is it still going on?

Sunny

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

Karen F.
on 9/6/08 11:09 am - Renton, WA
It was great getting to meet so many of you in person.  What a journey we're on.  It's so nice to not be traveling alone, and to have so many fellow travelers close to home!  I appreciate the support of all of you.
Amanda T.
on 9/6/08 11:37 am - WA
Danggg it! I didn't know there was a board specifically for people from Washington until TODAY! Apparently i missed the get together! Now i'm bummed :(  Do you guys do this often? Is there a next one planned?

Amanda 
"impossible is nothing"

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/6/08 12:06 pm - Buckley, WA
Bummer , Amanda . This is the second get together . I missed the 1st one , which was in Tacoma . I'm sure we'll get together again . Anyone here have a mansion & want to host a holiday get together ? lol . That would be fun , eh ? My house is teeny tiny & in Buckley . Don't think that would work .

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/6/08 12:01 pm, edited 9/9/08 3:56 pm - Buckley, WA
I had a great time .  I was glad to finally meet Brandi . And what a handsome hubby .....adorable little girl , too . She is a hoot . Shelley , I like you more everytime I meet you , Annie , & Nancy too . I liked your teeny daughter & her friend .. Coleen was a real sweety , as was her daughter . The couple with the pocket dog - what a sweet couple . It was great to meet Kathy , Shelly W , Karin (& hubby) , Helen Anne , Auntie & a couple more that I have already forgotten the names of . I swear this 40's memory loss sucks . lol . Next time i'm leaving the kids with their dad . What a beautiful park ! I took Marine view drive home . Even though it runs out & you have to find it again  . It also changes names alot . Beautiful drive on a sunny day ****il you get to the tide flats) . Kathy

Brandy L.
on 9/8/08 1:11 am - Baudour , Belgium

Oh...Kathy,

I really enjoyed meeting you too! It was soo nice just to be able to visit with everyone and watch everyone on this amazing journey that we are all taking together. And yes it was such a beautiful park, my hubby and daughter are ready to go back to it.

It was great to meet you finally. You are such an inspirtation to many of us here on OH and I just wanted to Thank you for that!

Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Most Active