Question??? Maybe you can help???

J.Bug
on 9/5/08 9:43 pm - Anchorage, AK
Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

I'm trying to find out what happened to Dr. Weber. He  was located at the Swedish Medical Center Ballard Campus out of Seattle and I do not have a current number for him. I checked the information with what is on this site and it too has the number I  have for his office. Does anyone know what happened to him and/or his practice.

Any information  is of help.

Thank you,

J
akashirl
on 9/5/08 11:14 pm - Seattle, WA
I don't know what happened to him, but I'll ask around. 

jillianD
on 9/6/08 3:03 am, edited 9/6/08 3:04 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I think I remember someone posting that he'd retired?  Not to sure though.  I hope someone with the knowledge you need stops by.  Maybe a new post with his name in the title would help.

Edited to add:

You could try contacting some og his patients who have left reviews here is the link

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+r eviews+James+Weber+rr.html
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

lizzybear
on 9/6/08 2:13 pm - Olympia, WA
I searched for his name and found him at Overcoming Obesity Surgical Clinic.  Maybe you could contact them and find out more info about whether he's just gone somewhere else or retired.

http://www.overcomingobesity.net/about-dr-weber.cfm

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Lisa B.
on 9/7/08 2:26 am - Bremerton, WA
Dr. Weber retired a moth or two ago. There are a few people in my support group at Navy Hospital that had him and I believe he stays in e-mail cntact with them.

lisa
J.Bug
on 9/7/08 7:13 am - Anchorage, AK
I thank all of you for taking the time to give me this information.

Have a great week.

Judy
Most Active