I HAVE A DATE!!!

sweetkathleen
on 9/5/08 4:58 am - Seattle, WA

HI Everyone!!! Guess what!!! The pcc just called me from the hospital (University of WA)  and I am so excited now & I have a date now. October 29th, 2008

I have waited a long time for this to come true.  My journey started back on Jan 6th, 2008 when I made a decision to start the process. 

March I saw the doctor
April went to a seminar
May went to see a social worker, and the dietation.
Aug went to see the doctor again, and the nurse.

When I went to see the doctor in August he told me that he talked to the social worker and it was determined that I have the gastric by-pass instead of the lap band. They thought that it would be better for me due to the fact that I have been an emotional eater for 22 years. I will also lose weight much faster.

Thank you so much for your support and well wishes. I just wanted to share my news today.
Kathleen

P.S. **Sunny- I know your date is October 28th, 2008 maybe we can be next door neighbors. I hope that we are on the same floor. See you at support group. BTW - Nancy did well on her surgery***

Helen_Anne
on 9/5/08 5:43 am - Bremerton, WA
Kathleen...

I am SOOO excited for you!!!!  It will be Oct 28 before you know it.

Congrats on getting your surgery date.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

lizzybear
on 9/5/08 6:33 am - Olympia, WA
I'm so happy for you!!!  Congratulations!!! 

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

heyheyhey
on 9/5/08 8:07 am - WA
Congrats!!!
jcheryld
on 9/5/08 9:11 am
Congratulations! October will be here before you know it!
sunnyinseattle1
on 9/5/08 10:30 am
RIGHT ON, Kathleen!!!!!!

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!  It is great!!!  I hope we are near each other on the floor. We can walk together.   Are you coming tomorroe to Park?  I will be there.

Sunny

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

Shelly W.
on 9/5/08 10:45 am - Sumner, WA
Congratulations.  Sometimes the next few weeks will fly and sometimes it will feel like it's slow.  But it will be here soon enough.

Here's to beginning this new exciting part of your life.
--Shelly

auntie-boopee
on 9/5/08 11:16 am - Silverdale, WA
congrats...I know how happy you feel.  It hasn't been that long since I got my date!

Karen
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/5/08 12:18 pm - Buckley, WA
Congratulations !!! That is great news . What an exciting time for you . I will be having my TT the same day at UW . lol . Maybe I can pop in wish you well before your surgery , depending on my surgery time . Funny that 3 of us from the Wa. board will be in the same hopital at the same time . I'll be at the park tomorrow , too . Kathy (Kathleen , too)

Hislady
on 9/5/08 1:09 pm - Vancouver, WA
That is so exciting I hope the time just flies by for you!
Most Active