Checking IN......

sunnyinseattle1
on 9/3/08 3:30 pm

GUESS WHAT all...... I was looking in the mirror at the back of my hair.... and saw something I havent seen in a long time. ........ I see my back...lol I was able to see my spine and muscles in my back. OMG I have been fat for to0 long. lol I was so happy, I showed my DH and he 2nd it. WOW!!!! My shape is coming back. That luscious hourglass shape. I just wanted to share my news.

Hi all. I had my long awaited Sports Medicine appt. (Hip and S.I. joint) The problem is related to the soft tissue around hip and S.I. joint. My fibromyalgia exasterbates(sp?) it . I was given a referral to a Pain Clinic (at my WLS hospital) and alittle PT before and after WLS.

Just checking in.... going for nap and playing Sims again.

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

Shelley S.
on 9/3/08 3:51 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
That's great girl!!!!

jillianD
on 9/4/08 12:59 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Good for you!!  All your hard work now will pay off when you have your surgery, you will recover so much faster!!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Helen_Anne
on 9/4/08 8:51 am - Bremerton, WA
Thats great that your shape is coming back.... AND that you got into the Sports Med Clinic! I have had lots of PT in the last 12 months.. and while it can hurt at first... in the end I always felt better.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Shelly W.
on 9/5/08 10:18 am - Sumner, WA
Fabulous.  That's just great.  Hmmm, nap and Sims.  Sounds like a plan for me too.

--Shelly

Most Active