DARN IT!

maxiesmom
on 9/3/08 12:21 pm - WA
VSG on 11/19/08 with
Since April, I've been working on my pathway to have WLS at Madigan.  So, I finally get to the end of this marathon, and my EKG looked odd and I have to have a Cardiac Consult.  My case manager said the EKG was fuzzy and wasn't a "good read".  I thought maybe I'd just have a repeat EKG...I'm sure they're just being cautious, but I'm really ready to move over to that loser's bench!   
Thanks for listening to me whine, I love reading all the success stories and wish all of you the best of luck.
Shelley S.
on 9/3/08 1:11 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Hang in there hun! I know it's hard and disappointing to have to wait, but it's better to be safe health wise than sorry later.

Karen F.
on 9/3/08 1:41 pm - Renton, WA
I'm sure as heck not sure wht a "fuzzy" ECG means, but if it got you a Cardiology Consult, relax and enjoy the ride.  I know it's a disappointment to have anything delay you further, but it the long run it will work out.  Will you be able to get the Cardiology Consult in a reasonable frame of time?  Good luck!
jillianD
on 9/4/08 1:01 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
It will happen for you, although I am sorry you hit a speed bump.  Good luck with getting your cardiac clearance!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

maxiesmom
on 9/4/08 10:09 am - WA
VSG on 11/19/08 with
Thanks for your encouraging words! 

k
Most Active