APPROVED FOR TUMMY TUCK IN NOVEMBER...and got a referral to plastics

Brandy L.
on 9/3/08 12:34 pm - Baudour , Belgium
OK... So wow... I am 11 pounds from goal and went to see Dr. Martin today for my 6 month check-up! Everything went great. And they approved me to have my tummy tuck in mid November...wow...my consult is Oct. 6th to get my actual surgerry date. Crazy...since we actually leave here October 12th. But since we are TDY enroute to PCS we still fall under Madigan for my Primary Care Facility. So I will be coming back for my surgery.

I know I will need my wonderful friends for a little help during this time. But by doing the tummy tuck in November it give me a little more time to stabilize my weight but yet be far enough post op for the very long flight to Belgium. I am soooo excited.

I also got a referral to plastics for a breast lift and an equalizing. So I call tomorrow to schedule that consult.

So far things seem to moving along  great. I will let everyone know more when I know more!

Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Shelley S.
on 9/3/08 1:09 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
That is awesome girl!!!!!!

lizzybear
on 9/3/08 2:57 pm - Olympia, WA
Wow - how cool!!!  I'm so happy for you.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Karen F.
on 9/3/08 3:35 pm - Renton, WA
Wow!  That is GREAT news!  Will your health care coverage pay for that for you?  I'm so pleased for you.

Karen
Brandy L.
on 9/4/08 1:36 am - Baudour , Belgium
Yes it is 100% covered by Tricare. I really didn't think I had a chance in hell to qualify and get approved by my doctor this early but we talked about and and with us PCSing to Belgium in January they decided it was a go!!!!

We are leaving in October because we are TDY enroute to PCS and will be staying in Virginia while my hubby is in school. With him just getting back from Iraq we decided we just didn't want to be apart for another 3 months. So we are going with him... I will just have to come back for my surgery. :D

Helen_Anne
on 9/4/08 12:40 am - Bremerton, WA
Brandy...

That is so exciting!!! Congrats on getting approved for tummy Tuck.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Geminidream
on 9/4/08 12:13 pm - Spokane, WA
Wow, congratulations!!!!  How nice to hear good things about Tricare approving ps finally. 

Yay!!!!

Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
amynicolelynn
on 9/4/08 5:01 pm
Woohoo! I am so happy for you. You are gonna be one hot mama with a flat tummy~ It was nice meeting you today. I hope you like your new pj's! You have to come visit me when I get my boobies done. Well I am off to bed, hope to hear from you soon! Amy
Brandy L.
on 9/5/08 1:15 am - Baudour , Belgium
Where are you getting your boob job done at? I forgot to ask you that! ...lol...
It was so awesome meeting you too.

I work again today maybe I will stop back in again.

Brandy

amynicolelynn
on 9/5/08 5:24 pm
I am getting them done at the Avalon clinic. I know I am soo excited! Yeah I work tommorow from 11 to 8. You should totally stop by if you get a chance. What did you end up buying? Isnt it amazing how much fun it is to buy clothes when you are skinny? Not to mention just how much better you feel physically?? Well hope to hear from you soon! Amy 
Most Active