Get together 9/6/08

cfidecaro
on 9/1/08 10:56 pm - Snohomish, WA
Hi All~

I just found out that the DH has to work  on the 6th...so I will be unable to bring the grill. I have a very small grill that I plan to bring...and am will to share...

I plan on getting there early..to get a "big" spot...

I can't wait to see everyone~

Collette

Helen_Anne
on 9/2/08 1:00 am - Bremerton, WA

Collette,

What time do you think you will arrive... I was planning on coming early too. 

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

cfidecaro
on 9/2/08 4:51 am - Snohomish, WA

I WAS PLANNING ON GETTING THERE AROUND 11:00

Helen_Anne
on 9/2/08 11:00 am - Bremerton, WA
I will get there about 11 too...  so until I can get some pictures posted.... a brief description... Tall 5' 10" ; red shoulder length hair... and I will be sporting the jeans that I was able to get in to.  I also drive a white honda.

See you on Saturday

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

sunnyinseattle1
on 9/2/08 12:05 pm
Helen,

I drive a green Honda Element. I am 350+ and 5 ft 7.  I live 5 -7 mintues away from park. I might be there early.

How are we going to lay clothes out?  I have a bag started, but I dont want to bring to much, if the stuff has to sit on ground. I am a germ-a-phobe.

Sunny

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

Annie B.
on 9/2/08 1:13 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Bummer!  We only have an indoor counter top grill, otherwise I'd offer to bring one...sorry I can't be more helpful!  Guess the good thing is most of us will not be eating a huge portion of protein LOL.

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Beetle
on 9/2/08 5:48 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia

Getting a good spot early would help a lot, because then we can claim one of the park's BBQs. I don't have a gas grill, but perhaps we can bring our mini weber.
I'll be there earlier, too.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

nancy6
on 9/2/08 1:57 pm - Tacoma, WA
Looking forward to seeing everyone - should be a fun day!  Looks like the weather may even cooperate with us! 

~Nancy~

lizzybear
on 9/2/08 2:11 pm - Olympia, WA
Darn, I can't make it Saturday!!  Am I ever going to meet you guys?!?!?  I completely forgot I have a wedding to go to on Saturday at 1:00 - they sent the invites out months ago and my Mom reminded me of it today.  Well, at least I know for sure I'll see a few of you at the Walk from Obesity on Sept 27 in Tacoma!!!  I'm excited about doing the walk!!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/2/08 2:31 pm - Buckley, WA
I don't have a BBQ to bring , but I do have a bag of briquettes I can bring . I can make sure I have lighter fluid , too . I suck at starting a BBQ , though . What is everyone bringing ? I'm bringing Ambrosia =  Sugar free jello , sugar free cool whip , cottage cheese , rinsed mandarin oranges . Yummy .

Most Active