Picnic this sat

hangokid11
on 9/1/08 2:33 am - MT
I wonder if anyone who is coming could bring recipes as I'm really looking for more "exciting" meals.... I'm kinda getting bored with what I already know and the recipe cookbooks I have are all out of my reach as they are too high in fat (even the light cookbooks). I've been using wasabi sauce and hot sauce... but  I still haven't figured out how to eat and ENJOY  scrambled eggs (they are boringggg even with the hot sauce)   sure would like to hear from you.  Thanks!
Helen_Anne
on 9/1/08 4:48 am - Bremerton, WA

Kelly....

I have been collecting recipes from OH and other places.. and actually have them separted by types (poultry, dairy, veggie, seafood etc).... and I also have a list of Mushy to soft food recipes.  If you want to PM your email address to me.. I can send these to you.  Or... I can hope that my husband hooks up my computer to a printer... and print them and bring them to the picnic.

Let me know what you like me to do.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Cheryl N.
on 9/2/08 6:26 am - Des Moines, WA
try this blog www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com

Full of yummy reciepes! :)

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

Shelley S.
on 9/2/08 3:12 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
I have to fully agree with the eggface blog as a source for recipes.  I have used so many of her dishes and loved them all!  I will see what I have here though that might not be on her blog and bring it Saturday

Most Active