Awesome, stall busting recipes posted...AND...a new review for a MUSHIE you haven't...

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/08 5:14 am - The beautiful, US Virgin Islands......, XX
Go check out my posts in the OH recipe forum and YES these are the same recipes I use to bust stalls for people who have really difficult diets. 

The mushie that I mentioned in the recipe forum is one of the best that I've reviewed and everyone on the OH forums seems to love them!

Lemme know in the recipe forum if you like them!    Thanks..

T. 
jillianD
on 8/28/08 7:49 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Wandering around the OH world today coyboy?  I'll check it out thanks!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

lizzybear
on 8/29/08 3:19 am - Olympia, WA
I tried the Herb Encrusted Pork Chops - AMAZING!!!!  Gonna try the new post for the grilled chicken recipe tonight.  That's if I can talk hubby out of having the leftover pork chops - he absolutely LOVED them!!!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/29/08 12:58 pm - Buckley, WA
I can't believe I forgot there was a recipe forum . I will check it out . Thanks for the reminder .

Most Active