Get Together: Sal****er State

Beetle
on 8/31/08 5:39 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Once you have your new photos, check out the video I made and uploaded to my profile.
It will help you make your avatar without distorting it.

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/2/08 1:18 pm - Buckley, WA
I'm going to do that right now . My B-I-L just sent me a picture . Thanks .

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/2/08 2:11 pm - Buckley, WA
I did it & the picture doesn't look distorted until I upload it on to OH . I don't know what the problem is . Dang it . BTW - my grandaughter is going to love your accent . lol .

Beetle
on 9/3/08 12:06 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Kathy,
your photo is stretched horizontally, which means your dimensions were off. Oh.com makes it 100 x 100 pixels no matter what, so if your photo is only 80 pixels wide, it will stretch it to make it to 100.
You need to make sure to change the crop setting to 100x100, the way the video shows you and then save it.
If you give them the right dimensions, they can't mess them up.

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/3/08 11:19 am - Buckley, WA
When I did 100x100 it cut off part of my face . So what I ended up using was 100 x something smaller . So irritating . It looks fine the way I saved it . It's just when it transfers to OH . 

2008_08_24_1985adjustments1-1-1.jpg picture by kathleen61

Beetle
on 9/3/08 11:25 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Kathy, I'm about to send you a message with my email address so you can send me the photo and I'll do it for you.
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/4/08 1:02 pm - Buckley, WA
Karin , thanks for your computer expertize . Looking forward to meeting you . Kathy

cfidecaro
on 9/1/08 10:52 pm - Snohomish, WA
Hi

Sal****er State Park...9/6/08 12:30

Looking forward to meeting you~

Collette

Annie B.
on 9/1/08 11:08 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I will be there...Maria will be coming with me YAY!  I'm not sure about the hubby and kids...yet. 

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Annie B.
on 9/1/08 11:09 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I will be there...Maria will be coming with me YAY!  I'm not sure about the hubby and kids...yet. 

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Most Active