Get Together: Sal****er State

hangokid11
on 8/29/08 5:23 am - MT
Yeah, I'm bringing my hubby along, we could use some recipes for the both of us. Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you guys!
Susan O.
on 8/29/08 6:00 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Well, this just sounds like too much fun to miss! I am going to make it, even though I can't stay too long. I probably won't bring DH. I am willing to stop and pick up riders at exit 127 (the I-5/ Hwy 512 interchange) but will have to leave the party NLT 2:45. Let me know if you'd like to car-pool with me. (I can take 3 people - well, 4 if one is a tiny butt that wants to sit in the middle of the back seat!)

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/29/08 12:52 pm - Buckley, WA
I'm really looking forward to this , even though I get nervous when I haven't met alot of the people that will be attending . I'm sure we all feel the same . I'll be bringing my two grandkids that i'm raising . Kati (10) & very hyperactive & Christopher (12) . Kati will probably talk everyones ears off , so I apologise now . lol . They are both great with littler kids . My friend tells me i've been there before , but I don't remember . lol . I'm sure we'll have a great time . I'll be driving through Federal way . Good excuse to stop at Trader Joe's . I love Trader Joes . Kathy

VickiStevens
on 8/30/08 1:37 pm - Tacoma, WA
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it.  An unscheduled trip came up - I am flying out to DC on the day of the get-together.  Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one.  I was really looking forward to meeting everyone!
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
Karen F.
on 8/30/08 3:29 pm - Renton, WA
I'm trying to figure this meeting out since I'd like to come to this too.  (I just had my lap-band on 8/13 and would love to meet some of you.  As near as I can piece together,  the meeting is at Sal****er State Park on Sept or October 9 at 6:30 PM,  Is this right?  Which month is it?
lizzybear
on 8/31/08 2:18 am - Olympia, WA
Hey Karen!  It's September 6 at 12:30 - Sal****er State Park.  One of the earlier posts above has a link to a map if you need it.  See ya there!!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Beetle
on 8/31/08 2:35 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia

Hi Karen, I'm Karin and we have a lot in common, even apart from (nearly) the name and the same surgeon.
I'm into photography, post processing and computers, too.
I look forward to meeting you this coming Saturday around noon.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Karen F.
on 8/31/08 2:50 am - Renton, WA
Hi Karin,

I think it would be great to meet--we even live in the same town!  I need to find a recent photo of myself to post as an avatar so we'll recognize each other.  (I've been systematically destroying or delating any photos of my present self since I so detest my appearance--it's always such a shock.)  Maybe I can get my hubby to take a photo today. 
Beetle
on 8/31/08 2:58 am, edited 8/31/08 2:58 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia

Brilliant plan (about the recognizing each other thing), although I might be better off wearing a name tag. My photo looks somewhat better than the real thing (thank heavens for photoshopping skills  :-)
But curious as I am, I'd love to see a photo of you, that's for sure!

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/31/08 5:34 am - Buckley, WA
I imagine a lot of our avatars look somewhat different from what we look like now . I got mine from my new drivers license . It got distorted . My BIL took some pictures last Sunday , but hasn't emailed them to me .

Most Active