Get Together: Sal****er State

cfidecaro
on 8/27/08 12:10 am, edited 8/27/08 12:13 am - Snohomish, WA
I thought I would get this up front again for any that may have missed this and would like to attend...so far the following have said they are going to attend or try to.

Shelley, Beetle, Helen_Anne, SunnyinSeattle1, AnnieB, VickiStevens, Lizzybear, PinkFlamingoes, BrandyL, Bombshellintraining, Nancy6, KellyW, ShellyW, Paml, and SmilinsShrinking. Looks like we have the beginnings of a great time!

Here is a map for you, just click on the link: Sal****er State Park

It looks like we might have a clothing exchange also, I have a bunch if 12's and 14's jeans that are practicly brand new~

I look forward to seeing every one...

I am still planning on bringing the Gas grill for our "protien"

Collette

Beetle
on 8/27/08 2:06 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
I checked out the park the other day - there are oodles of tables, some of them even moveable, but it does get awfully busy there.
There is a cafe, restrooms, a playground, and a little beach.
Very little shelter, so no good if it rains, but should it get really hot, we might get lucky and get a table under the lovely big trees near the cafe.

It is a pretty big park, so perhaps we should work out where to meet. The trees near the cafe would be the most obvious, but also the busiest. If people are bringing young kids, do we need to be closer to the playground?
We might be able to stick up a little note on the noticeboard of the cafe if we decide to move around the corner to the "group picnic" area.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Shelley S.
on 8/27/08 4:02 am - Ft Lewis, WA
That's a good thought Karin about picking a general place to meet since it's that big.  I've never been myself so I will feel lost just showing up  haha.

I can't wait to see everyone!!

Oh and have we decided if we are bringing meat for a grill and then a side as well? I really need to go back and read the thread.

sunnyinseattle1
on 8/27/08 4:32 am
Hey guys. Do you guys think I should bring bigger clothes.....? Like 30's, 32's? 

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

Shelley S.
on 8/27/08 10:30 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I think it's good to have any sizes you have that you can't use anymore.  We never know who might come that might be preop or at a certain size at this very point and could use them

SmilinsShrinking
on 8/27/08 1:26 pm - Kent, WA
DS on 08/05/16
I'd love it if you bring your 30s & 32... I'm a bigger girl & still in process... I'd love something new that doesn't hang off of me. 

Can't wait to meet you all!!

*hugs*
Smilin'

Revision band to DS. I had plastics to take care of my jiggily bits. I'm feeling so good!! My results have been even better than I ever dreamed.

(deactivated member)
on 8/27/08 10:46 am
I would like to come.  I am new to this site and I just had RNY gastric bypass this month.  When is the meeting?? 
cfidecaro
on 8/27/08 9:30 pm - Snohomish, WA

We are all meeting as a get together at 12:30 in the park and everyone is welcome to join..

BTW~ Welcome to the site

Collette

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/08 3:30 am
Ok, but I am sorry, I do not know the date of the meeting!

THanks,
Maia
Brandy L.
on 8/28/08 1:16 am - Baudour , Belgium
I might be a little late but hopefully not. I have to run into work at 10 that morning to photograph a specia  sitting but plan on heading up that way afterwards. I can't wait to see everyone especially since it might be my last time seeing everyone. We are planning on heading out on October 11th or 12th right now.

Love you guys,
Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Most Active