Help.............

raeanns
on 8/23/08 3:22 pm - Tri-Cities, WA
Please Help me find support groups for wls people and family We live in the Tri-cities area of WA. Richland, Kennewick and Pasco This is si important and I have googled everything I can think of and still have not found on in this area.
RaeAnn

RaeAnn  OH Support Group Leader Tri-Cities, WA meet every 2nd Wednesday each month located 500 Amon Park Dr. Richland, WA 7PM-9PM

brneyes
on 8/23/08 3:49 pm - Lynnwood, WA
Hi RaeAnn,

I don't live in your area but sometimes hospitals have support groups and sometimes newspapers list them.  Just a guess. 

The nutritionist group that runs the program along with the surgical clinic that did my lap band "sponsor" a support group.

Good luck.
Geminidream
on 8/24/08 3:27 am - Spokane, WA
Sorry you are having so much trouble finding a local group.  Could you call or e-mail Carol at Dr. Bright's office and see if she could put you in touch with other like-minded folks near you?  If you can't find a local group it would at least be helpful to have a local support system with people who have used the same surgeon and nut. and have the same program to follow.  You could always meet informally at a local library or a park. 

Hugs and good luck, support is sooo important but then I am sure you know that from your information session.  Too bad it is so far for you to come for the monthly meetings here.  It'd be great to have you.

Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 8/24/08 4:36 am - WA
Try calling Dr. Foxe's office in Richland (509) 943-0407 Good luck Merrilou
giver44
on 8/24/08 4:40 am - Post Falls, ID
Hello!!  On 8/16 Kara_TOP asked the same thing.  Karen C on the over 50 board.. replied to her .. after I PM'd her.. and told her about it.  You might want to check that out   Good luck to you.  Alice
Most Active