Madigan people...Guess who I got a call from today???

Annie B.
on 8/22/08 3:51 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Meg Volker!  How crazy is that?!?  She was reminding me that I was almost at six months and needed to make my appt and get my labs done...didn't realize she really is keeping tabs on us...very interesting isn't it?  She's watching...she's out there...beware!!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

jillianD
on 8/22/08 4:33 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
LOL   You gave me a vision of the shower scene from the movie Psycho!!

Annie you are naughty, make your appt!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 8/22/08 11:45 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
hahah I got the same call! I told her that I was planning on calling Monday for my 6 month appt. and she told me she was going to go ahead and put my labs in today (yesterday) so I went ahead and called for my appt to see my doc.  My 6 month is on the 4th but I couldnt get in to see Dr Eggy until the 10th, but close enough I suppose.  Will get my labs done first part of the week after labor day.  So yep, she's out there and was actually a plesant surprise and saved me the call to the nurse at the surgery clinic to put my labs in  lol

Brandy L.
on 8/25/08 11:18 am - Baudour , Belgium
I need to get my labs put in because my appt is on September 3rd. I am actually going to try to se if Dr. Martin will go ahead and let me get on the waiting list for a tummy tuck before I move. Since I have to keep Madigan as my primary medical treatment facility until we reach Belguim.

I am back from Disney....but now I am in California for a business trip. I will be home tomorrow night! I miss you all like crazy!

Talk to ya'll soon.

Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Most Active