Kellogg's Protein Water Mix

kittykatzmom
on 8/23/08 12:35 am - Mason co., WA
I've been drinking them for quite awhile now, always have the packets avail. and but several bottles also to kkep on hand, At walmart  Shelton they are in the cereal isle with the crystal light and other similiar stuff. like you said 5g protein not much but better than 0 in plain water

~Cindy~

Geminidream
on 8/24/08 3:23 am - Spokane, WA
Hi Karin,
It's nice to meet you!  Keep right on posting about products you've just tried and loved (or not loved!) because you aren't the only one who may not know about them.  I've been using both the Special K20 water mixes (they have protein AND fiber ones too--woohoo!) and love them.  I can't use Crystal Light products because they contain aspartame so anytime there is something new with splenda I'm there! 

One water mix I can review is the Desiger Whey Protein 2Go pouches.  Thought they'd be something similar to the Special K20.  uh...NOT!  Yuck, yuck, yuck.  50 calories, 10 gr. protein and tastes awful.  It'd be tastier to chew a spooonful of protein powder and for me, that is really saying something because I'm not one of those folks who don't tolerate protein powders. 

Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
Beetle
on 8/24/08 5:10 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia

Molly,
I thank you for that emotional bandaid. I do feel like an idiot when I'm re-inventing the wheel but you are right...... there are often at least a few other people, who haven't heard about it yet either.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

lizzybear
on 8/24/08 11:29 am - Olympia, WA
I love the pink lemonade flavor - I get the individual serving packs that you mix in a bottle of water, add some crushed ice and I'm loving it!!!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Most Active