I signed up for the Walk from Obesity

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/21/08 12:35 pm - Buckley, WA
I have just registered on-line for the walk from Obesity . I joined "Team Take it Off" , which Jillian is the captain of . I e-mailed 10 people , so we'll see how that goes . I hope more people sign up soon . I wish I knew how the T-shirts run . My sizes are so bizarre . I wear a mens large tee , usually . I wear a womens xl or 16 , but not at TJ MAXX . Their xl was dinky . Kathy

jillianD
on 8/22/08 12:46 am, edited 8/22/08 12:48 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I saw you jumped on board thats great!!

Anyone else wanna join??  All are welcome!

www.walkfromobesity.com    Team Take it Off  

Or if you don't want to join the team maybe you could sponser one of the team members!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/24/08 7:48 am - Buckley, WA
I hope more people from our area sign up . C'mon you all . 2 miles isn't that far .

nancy6
on 8/24/08 3:21 pm - Tacoma, WA
Thanks for the reminder, Kathy!  I got all signed up this evening and sent out 14 emails.  Already have had 2 responses with donations!!  Hope we can get lots of others to join our "team".  Should be a fun walk!!

~Nancy~

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/25/08 11:45 am - Buckley, WA
That's great Nancy ! I know Shelley planned on joining , too . I'm sure it'll be fun . And beautiful setting . Kathy

nancy6
on 8/25/08 1:22 pm - Tacoma, WA
I hope Shelley gets signed up, too!  Sure hope we're able to get a few more on our team - the more, the merrier to me!!  It will be a great time, I'm sure...

~Nancy~

lizzybear
on 8/26/08 12:21 pm - Olympia, WA
I missed earlier posts and can't seem to find them.  Which location are you all signed up for - Tacoma??

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

jillianD
on 8/26/08 12:36 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Yep Tacoma!

lizzybear
on 8/26/08 12:46 pm - Olympia, WA
Thanks Jillian - I'm so happy I saw Kathy's post and that you are captaining us (not sure that's a word, but if not, it is now).

Woo hoo - I just signed up!!!  I can't wait to do this!!! 

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

jillianD
on 8/26/08 1:35 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Cool Beans I am so happy that I finally get to meet you!!

Most Active