Puget Sound Surgical Center in Edmonds?

netters1
on 8/20/08 2:17 pm - Lynden, WA

Has anyone been there and if so, what was your expireance?
thanks for sharing
Jeanette

brneyes
on 8/21/08 4:44 am - Lynnwood, WA
I had a lapband procedure there on 7/18/08.

They are great there!  The nurses are very caring and the doctors are very experienced and kind.  The nutritionist that are part of the program are also very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. 

Originally my doctor was Dr. Landers, but he left and Dr. Billing did the procedure.  I had troubles with my first fill (Tuesday) and I didn't get it (not their fault it is a "healing" problem & a tilted port).  Dr. Landerholm tried to do the fill because Dr Billing is on vacation. He was so gentle with me. I have to go back in 2 weeks to try again.  It wouldn't matter which doctor I get because they are both so excellent.

Gee, maybe I should be on their payroll as a cheer leader.  :-)

Good luck!
klmcd42
on 8/24/08 8:30 am - Bellingham, WA

Dr. Landerholm did my VSG on July 31.  I am from Bellingham and they hold office hours here every Wednesday.  My surgery was in Edmonds at their surgery center.  I adore Dr. Landerholm.  Only complaint is that office staff seem disorganized sometimes but they are all good people.  I would not change a thing that I have done.   Good luck. 

PS  I also really like the support and information I get from the nutritionists.

Kimberly

Kimberly's progress:   74 lbs lost;  80 to go

whiterabt
on 8/25/08 7:08 am
I also had my realize band placed on 7/18 at PSSC.  Surgery was at 8, I was on my way home by 11 with no complications.  All of the staff are friendly, and I appreciate the year lnog aftercare program that comes as part of the surgery price.  They have always been good about getting back to me when I called with questions during recovery.

Dr Billing did my surgery, though I find Dr Landerholm (who did my fill) to be more personable and friendly.  Both are great doctors.

Most Active