I'm Back home, Thank you for prayers...Still need more please

southerngrl
on 8/21/08 2:35 am - Mt Vernon, WA

Thank you all so much for the support, you are giving me great strength! I just keep thinking of the saying "what doesnt kill us, makes us stronger".  What I have been thru is not as drastic as being killed, but i have to admit there were a few day that I thought ....I cant do this !!

I am not trying to be so secretive but it is a very personal matter, and  I  just dont have the strength to go over anymore. I wont be able to make the get together, that is day hubby is flying home so have to go get him at airport. I promise to return all the love and concern and make it a must to get back on here every day.

Hugs to all
~Melissa

I am on a journey...to get back to real me! I als.o want to learn as much as possible and make as many friends as possible
Helen_Anne
on 8/21/08 6:13 am - Bremerton, WA

Melissa...

I am keeping you in my prayers... I am sorry that you won't be at the get together...but I am glad your husband is flying home that day.

Helen

Shelly W.
on 8/21/08 10:24 am - Sumner, WA
Hi Melissa,
I'm glad to see you posting again.  I will continue to pray for you.  Please know that we are here for you, so log on whenever you need a lift.  I too am sorry that we won't see you at the get together, but you have a good reason to skip the picnic.

Take care,
--Shelly
--Shelly

Most Active