I'm Back home, Thank you for prayers...Still need more please

southerngrl
on 8/20/08 5:22 am - Mt Vernon, WA

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the love and prayers you have sent my way. I cant go into what has happened in my life, but it will change me forever. I am still dealing with a lot of emotions at this time and just trying to get my self stronger day by day.

I went back to Kansas to get some family support and learn to just breathe again....

I thank you all for the prayers but I would really appreciate if you have any more to give please send my way. I love ya'll very much and I am thankful to have you.

Hugs
~Melissa

I am on a journey...to get back to real me! I als.o want to learn as much as possible and make as many friends as possible
hangokid11
on 8/20/08 5:50 am - MT
Prayers

Take good care.
Susan O.
on 8/20/08 7:13 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Dear Melissa,  You are in my prayers. When the unthinkable and unbearable happens to us  we who believe DO receive the strength to go on. Please do not try to handle everything on your own, but talk with a pastor, counselor or other professional. Family is a great source of comfort and support, however sometimes are too close to us and the situation to be able to help deal with defining what you need to do to move ahead and not wallow in the current situation. Allow yourself time to cry and heal.
Peace be with you.
Love and Hugs, Susan

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Shelley S.
on 8/20/08 7:23 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hey there sweety, I've been thinking and praying about you a lot lately.  I'm so sorry I missed your call the other day.  Of course you will stay in my prayers.

Annie B.
on 8/20/08 7:32 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Melissa,

I will continue to pray for you! *hugs*

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

cfidecaro
on 8/20/08 8:15 am - Snohomish, WA

I have been saying prayers for you each day~  As women, we learn every day how to be strong. Going HOME may have been just the ticket you needed. Know that you will stay in my thoughts and prayers each day..

Take Care...

Collette

Beetle
on 8/20/08 10:18 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia

I guess I'm the only one who still has NO clue what's wrong, but I do hope everything will get better soon (if that is possible).

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

kittykatzmom
on 8/20/08 10:41 am - Mason co., WA
It was great hearing from you today...if you need ANYTHING  or just an ear you know I'm here for you. as always you are in my thoughts.

~Hugs~

~Cindy~

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/20/08 10:43 am - Buckley, WA
Melissa , You've been in my thoughts & prayers . I don't know what trauma has been going on , but I respect your privacy . I know sometimes there are things you don't want to make public , or are just not ready to talk about . I hope going home gave you some comfort & strength . Hugs . Kathy

jillianD
on 8/20/08 2:02 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Melissa,

I am so glad to see that you are home.  I wish you lived closer so I could help you in some way.  Just know you are always in my thoughts and I am here for you anytime.  If you need any one just ask, some how, someone will come and be there for you.

(((HUGS))) 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active