HELEN ANNE

hangokid11
on 8/19/08 11:30 am - MT
She made it through surgery today!!!   It took longer than usual. Finished surgery at 12. Went to her room at 2pm    She's expected to go home tmw. She's thrilled after such a long wait...  She also said boy... it's hard not to drink any water!  (I empathize!)  P.S. Jillian was to post, but her computer is down. Helen said for me to go ahead and let everyone know that she's now on the loser's bench. Whoohoo!!
Annie B.
on 8/19/08 1:00 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
YAY!! Thanks for the update!  I've been praying for her today.  Glad everything went well...mine took longer than usual too.  If you talk to her, give her my love!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Lisa B.
on 8/19/08 1:55 pm - Bremerton, WA
Thanks for the update. I was thinking about her today. I kow what you mean about the water. I didn't get any until almost 2:00 the next day.
lisa
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/19/08 2:19 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks for letting us know . I'm so glad everything went well . Time is always just an estimate . I hope everything continues to go well . Kathy

jillianD
on 8/19/08 3:13 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks for posting Kelly!!  I am here off and on, Helen is gonna rock!!  Tomorrow is fast!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 8/20/08 12:27 am - Ft Lewis, WA
YAY!! Thanks for the update!!

Beetle
on 8/20/08 10:20 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia

Three big cheers for Helen!

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

kittykatzmom
on 8/20/08 10:43 am - Mason co., WA
Thanks kelley for the update, Glad to hear all went as planned,  Helen your gonna do great...

~Cindy~

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 8/21/08 9:31 am - WA
Only good thoughts from Me!! Merrilou
Most Active