Last chance to get in on the PB2 order!!

nancy6
on 8/18/08 2:06 pm - Tacoma, WA
I need a couple more orders to get to the magic number so that our price will be the best for the PB2.  I'd like to place the order in a couple days - so if you were thinking about it, please let me know if you'd like to join the group order for PB2.  It's really great stuff if you like peanut butter!!    You can either respond to this post or send me a PM.  I hope I could have the order back by the get together on 9/6 at Sal****er State Park.

~Nancy~

kakkling
on 8/19/08 2:13 am - Tac, WA
Nancy, 
Please put me down for 2 jars.  It was so nice meeting you at the group meeting last night. What a fun group!
Have a wonderful day!
Kelly
Shelley S.
on 8/19/08 7:00 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi Kelly!!!

kakkling
on 8/19/08 10:31 am - Tac, WA
Hi Shelley, It was nice to finally meet you at group last night. What a great group. You made me feel so welcome! Thanks!
Kelly
nancy6
on 8/19/08 9:30 am, edited 8/19/08 9:33 am - Tacoma, WA
Hey, Kelly!!  So glad you posted!  :)  I've got you down for 2 jars of PB2 and will keep you posted on when it arrives.  It was great meeting you and Kelly at the group last night - so glad you joined us!!  It is a fun group and we love having more people there!  Looking forward to seeing you again at group - maybe not in September with your surgery just days prior, but definitely in October!  :)
~Nancy~

~Nancy~

Helen_Anne
on 8/21/08 6:18 am - Bremerton, WA

Nancy...

Am I too late to get any PB2... a friend wants 1 or 2 jars....

Helen

nancy6
on 8/21/08 11:33 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Helen - You are not too late at all!  I submitted the order knowing I would have at least a couple "extra" jars.  Let me know if you want 1 or 2.  The cost is $4.30 per jar.  I'll let you know when it comes in and we can arrange getting it to you.  If you'll be at the Sal****er State Park gathering, I plan to have it then.  Glad to see you on the boards - you must be doing great!!

~Nancy~

Helen_Anne
on 8/21/08 1:14 pm - Bremerton, WA
Nancy...

Thank you for ancipating some "late orderers".. let me get one jar...  thank you for ordering the PB2.

See you on 9/6.

Helen
nancy6
on 8/21/08 1:17 pm - Tacoma, WA
You got it!!  One jar of PB2 will have your name on it!!  Looking forward to seeing you on the 6th...

~Nancy~

Most Active