Auburn Area Support Group

Nicki H.
on 8/18/08 8:01 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Just wondering if there are any support groups between Tacoma and Renton?
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 8/18/08 11:16 am - WA
I host a support group in Auburn, Our next is Sept. 9th at 6:30. Give me a call and I will give you directions. (253) 939-8865. Merrilou
Nicki H.
on 8/18/08 11:37 am - WA
I will do that..thank you
nancy6
on 8/18/08 1:59 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi, again!  Just wanted to let you know that Merrilou's support group in Auburn is really good.  It's usually a fairly small group which is nice.  Hope you can make it in September!

~Nancy~

Nicki H.
on 8/19/08 11:15 am - WA
Thank you very much!  I talked to Merrilou last night and got directions from her:)  Looking forward to going

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

(deactivated member)
on 8/24/08 5:11 am
Hello, I am new to this site but I was looking for a local support group and I am very glad I saw your post.  I live in Auburn and I just had RNY with Dr. Joya 9 days ago.  I would LOVE to come to the meetings but I cannot make the meeting time in September on Tuesday at 6:30pm.  Will the meetings always be at the same time?  I teach in the evenings but I really hope there is a way I could come to the meetings.

Thanks,
Maia
Most Active