PB2, anyone?

nancy6
on 8/15/08 11:07 am - Tacoma, WA
I'm willing to put together an order for PB2 if anyone is interested.  Hopefully I could get the order in and get the product back before the September 6 get-together at Sal****er State Park so I could distribute it to you then.  (Good way to get you there, huh?!?) 

So...if you are interested in ordering PB2, let me know how many jars you would like.  If you don't know what it is - it's a great powdered peanut butter that you reconstitute with water.  Tastes great and is only 54 calories for 2 tbsp compared to about 200 for the same amount of regular peanut butter.  If you want more info, go to
www.bellplantation.com and click on products.  Here's the link to the nutritional info:  http://www.bellplantation.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=35

I can order 36 or 72 jars at a time and get a decent price.  In those amounts it would come to under $4.50 a jar (depending on how large the order is). 

To get this in time for Sept. 6 I need your response as soon as possible.  You can respond to this post or send me a PM.  I'll let you all know what happens!!

~Nancy~

Shelley S.
on 8/15/08 11:24 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I would be in for 2 jars

nancy6
on 8/15/08 12:02 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Shelley - Got you down for 2 jars.  I'll keep you posted on the price, etc.  See you soon!

~Nancy~

Beetle
on 8/15/08 11:29 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Nancy, thanks for taking this on.
I'll  take 4 - 6 jars (they have a shelf life of a year, so I'm sure my clan and I will get through them easily).

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

nancy6
on 8/15/08 12:02 pm - Tacoma, WA
Thanks, Karin.  Got your order down on my list!  I'll let you know how it all goes...

~Nancy~

cfidecaro
on 8/15/08 2:46 pm - Snohomish, WA

I have not tried before..but would love to. Please put me down for 1 jar

Collette

nancy6
on 8/17/08 10:30 am - Tacoma, WA
I've got you on the list!  Hopefully we'll get some more orders - we're pretty short for getting the good prices.  But I'll keep you posted.

~Nancy~

Brandy L.
on 8/16/08 3:51 am - Baudour , Belgium
I got an update from Bell Plantation saying that you can now get PB2 at the military base commissary. So some of yall might check into that as well.

Good luck.

Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

nancy6
on 8/17/08 10:31 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks, Brandy.  Shelley looked at Ft. Lewis today and it wasn't there.  Annie will check McChord and let me know.  If it's not at the commissary, hopefully I'll get enough people interested that I can order from Bell Plantation and get a decent price.  It could be that they are just getting started in the commissaries and haven't made it out the west coast yet.  :)  Thanks again for the info!

~Nancy~

Shelly W.
on 8/16/08 12:17 pm - Sumner, WA
Hi Nancy,
Can you put me down for a jar too?  I would like to try it.

Thanks,
--Shelly
--Shelly

Most Active