I did it! 5% goal met!

jcheryld
on 8/18/08 11:19 am
Its coming soon! I like how Riaz is on top of things. I called VA Mason today and scheduled my surgical consult for 10-10-08!
KARA_TOP
on 8/18/08 11:33 am - richland, WA
Awesome, how exciting!!  The day will be here before you know it.  Do you think you will be able to have the surgery this year or have to wait till first pat of next year?

TTYL!
jcheryld
on 8/18/08 2:52 pm
The Va Mason bariatric coordinator told me that it takes 2-3 weeks after my surgical consult appt for the insurance company to give me the next letter, a pre-authorization letter. Once I get that, its about 30 days. Woot woot! So there may be no Thanksgiving feast for me, but oh well, I'm not really into turkey anyway.

You must post as soon as you get your golden ticket! Are you going to call your doctor's office, too?
KARA_TOP
on 8/20/08 7:26 am - richland, WA

I got it!!  I got it!!!  It came today and I am sooooooooooooooo EXCITED!!!!! 

jcheryld
on 8/20/08 11:34 am
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!! You're off and running now! Are you going to Sacret Heart?
KARA_TOP
on 8/21/08 3:31 am - richland, WA

Yes!!!!  I talked to the lady that makes appointments and sets everything up and she said there is a new doctor coming into the office and his schedule is WIDE OPEN so I could possibly have surgery by the end of September!!!  Crazy, I was expecting it to be early next year and now it could be next month.

jcheryld
on 8/21/08 5:08 am
OMG that is awesome! Please do post as soon as you get your date!
Most Active