Sorry I haven't been around

jillianD
on 8/15/08 2:16 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with

My computer is down and I am not supposed to acess from work.  Oops!!

Any ways my comp is in the shop but won't be fixed for 2 weeks.  I'll pop in when I can.

Miss everyone!!

Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

cfidecaro
on 8/15/08 3:23 am - Snohomish, WA
Hi Jill

I hope you see this...we a are planning a get together at Satlwater State Park...I really hope to see you there~

Collette

Helen_Anne
on 8/15/08 5:03 am - Bremerton, WA
Jill...

You have been missed.... bummer about your computer!! 

Helen
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/15/08 3:24 pm - Buckley, WA
When my computer has been in the shop , I felt like I was missing an arm or leg . It is horrible . I don't think I ever had to wait 2 weeks , either . I was recently without TV for over 2 weeks . That sucked . I watched a lot of DVD's & watched reruns of CSI Miami on the computer . I'm not supposed to do personal stuff on my work computer , either . If I do (rarely) I always clear the history . If they wanted to find out , they still could , though . Hope your puter gets fixed early .

bombshellintraining
on 8/16/08 2:20 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Hey there! I've been wondering where you were hiding! Hope your "puter" makes a speedy recovery!!!

Shari M.

Annie B.
on 8/16/08 3:03 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I suppose we will forgive you, Jill!
Miss seeing you here - and missed you on Thursday - neither your nor Shelley was there!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Most Active