Anyone with Dr. Oh?

seashelly
on 8/13/08 4:55 pm - Bellingham, WA
This is a plea for help -- I've got my RNY in about 11 days and I'm on the pre-op liquid diet. However, in all my infinite organization skills, I've misplaced the nutrition packet! You know, the thick one that comes from the seminar at St. Francis. I could just kick myself for losing it! I've tried calling the clinic to ask about getting a replacement, but as you might know, they're impossible to get in contact with over there. ):

Anyways, I was hoping against hope that someone here has it and would be willing to in some way impart that information to me (by scanning, posting here, fax, email, snail mail, PM, phone, smoke signals, anything!) I only really need the two or three pages that talk about the amount of each vitamin we need.

I would be so incredibly appreciative of anyone who has this information that I would probably want to hug you or buy you something or at least send you a card.

Peace,
Rochelle
Kattin
on 8/14/08 2:20 am - WA

Hi!!
I'm a patient of Dr. Oh's, but sorry to say my packet is at home and I'm in San Diego right now.

I would call Vitalady, she knows his vitamin regime, as that's where I bought mine at the beggening(sp):)
You'll do great, Dr. Oh does great surgery. I've had no problems.
I'm 17mo. out and have gone from 239lbs to 129lbs. A size 22 to a 6-8 petite. I'm 5ft 2in.
It's just amazing how well the "tool" works when you do it right.
Take care,
Kathy

Kathy
Proximal Rny Mar. 8th 2007 Dr Oh
Pre Surg. 239,lowest 135 current 162 ,goal 145
5ft 2 in 

priggified
on 8/14/08 3:48 am
I'm having surgery with Dr. Oh on the 21st. If you let me know what exactly you need, I can try and post it here.
Rumor has it they are getting a new phone system shortly...
You can also try calling Nora or Janelle(?) from the nutrition class, I was told they could email Dr. Oh's office and get them to call you back.... try 253.944.6453
seashelly
on 8/14/08 9:00 am - Bellingham, WA
Thank you so much. I wound up talking to a few people, one of whom said she would mail me the packet, then leaving a message with Nora, who's on vacation until tomorrow. They also told me about the new phone system. Supposedly it's supposed to be running this week or next. Here's hoping!

I really, REALLY appreciate your help, and good luck + speedy recovery to you!

-Rochelle
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 8/14/08 9:03 am - WA
Call me (253) 939-8865 I have the information you need. Merrilou
seashelly
on 8/15/08 6:56 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks so much, but I got it. I appreciate the offer though!
Most Active