?? for Shelley

Susan O.
on 8/13/08 1:03 pm - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
HI Shelley! How much do I owe you for the PB2? Will I see you tomorrow? Don't let me forget to pay you (again!)!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Shelley S.
on 8/13/08 1:48 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
You dont' owe me anything hun, I gifted it to you so you could try it and see if you like it and share with others if you wanted to.   How did/do you like it?

Beetle
on 8/14/08 1:54 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
You actuallly HAVE some of that stuff? Enough to sell some?
I talked about it at the support group I attended on Tuesday, but couldn't get enough people to get excited about it.
I don't want to pay the huge shipping cost for just 4 jars, so I keep hoping I could get a few people together for a BIG order which makes it much cheaper.
Do you know of anyone who would want to do that?

In case someone doesn't know what we're talking about,
here is their website.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

nancy6
on 8/15/08 8:54 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Karin - I would go in on a large order.  I'd definitely get 2-4 jars of it for myself, but like you didn't want to pay the huge shipping costs for a small order.  Do you want to head up an order or would you like me to?  I'd be happy to post something here and see what kind of response I get.  Let me know what you think.

~Nancy~

Beetle
on 8/15/08 9:56 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Nancy, I sent you a message about this.

Shelley S.
on 8/15/08 11:23 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hey there, sorry it took so long to get back to you, been a busy week.  But I only had the one jar extra, wish I had enough to give you some too though, but like Nancy, I would go in for a few jars as well, and I saw she posted about it so maybe we can get enough interest and get you some

Beetle
on 8/15/08 11:44 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
No problem, Shelley! Thankfully Nancy dedided to take it on, so I'm sure I'll have some soon enough.

Susan O.
on 8/15/08 8:39 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
ThanksShelley! I didn't expect a freebie!! I have shared some, but still have about 1/2 jar. To tell the truth, I'm not that impressed, but you have to remember that I have just started to eat peanut butter after a 30 year hiatus! Never thought I would even be able to bear the smell again, let alone eat it! I'll bring the rest and share on Monday at the TTNT group. (Sorry I can't help you with that order Karin, but I'll check with the others that have tried it.)

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active