I Have my Surgery date....... Im so Happy

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/12/08 2:19 pm - Buckley, WA
That is wonderful , Sunny . I have my TT the next day . So , we'll actually be in the same hospital at the same time . Do you know how long they'll keep you ? I don't know what time my surgery will be . If it's later in the AM , i'll pop in to see you before my TT , if that's okay .

sunnyinseattle1
on 8/12/08 11:42 pm
Hey there..... Are fates our destined to interwined again.   lol. I am sure just 3 days at the most. I will keep you updated. Maybe we can visit each other.   I have no clue yet the time. My patient care coordinator called with surgery date and she set my post - op appt (I belong to e-care and look and make my own appts) and that is it. I am dealing with a replacement P.C.C.. The original one is on vacation. I have t be scheduled for a Nurse advisement appt and Pre-Anthesthisa appts , 3 weeks before surgery. I will be calling this morning to get the rest of appts, or I will look online to confirm them myself.

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/13/08 12:44 pm - Buckley, WA
They have an interesting system , don't they . I will be out pateint , so , I won't be spending the night . I probably won't find out my surgery time until my Pre-op on Oct 17th . It would be funny if you were there for labs on Oct 17th . lol . If so , we should definately have a latte or something together . Kathy

sunnyinseattle1
on 8/13/08 2:44 pm
WOW. I am not sure of my time of surgery until pre-anethesthia appt or night before surgery. Supposely according to the replacement P.C.C.. I will be calling the actuall PCC when she comes back from vacation.   My pre-op appts ae on 10/06.  

Sunny

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

Most Active