Support Group for Bandsters?

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/08 8:29 am - WA

I am looking for a support group that is mostly bandsters.  Does anyone know of one in the area?  Thanks

VickiStevens
on 8/12/08 1:56 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi Jennifer,

I actually facilitate a lapband support group for my surgeon, Dr. Srikanth.  Although Srikanth sponsors the group, patients from any surgeon are welcome.  I am familiar with Dr. Oh's philosophy and it is very similar to Srikanth's so you would probably fill right at home with us. :)

We meet on the first Wednesday of each month at St. Francis - sometimes in the medical office building, sometimes in the hospital itself - depends on where they are able to get a room for us.

If you want more details, PM me and I can give you specifics.

Take care.
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/12/08 2:27 pm - Buckley, WA
Michelle , Vita Lady is starting up a bandster group , again . I would contact her for more info  , if I were you . She's in Puyallup , on So. Hill , not too far past Costco .

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 8/14/08 9:06 am - WA
Most of the group that I host in Auburn are Lap Band folks, Come join us on the 9th. of Sept. Give me a call for directions. (253) 939-8865  Merrilou
Nicki H.
on 8/18/08 10:03 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Hi,
I wanted more info on your bandster support group.  I live near the Safeway distribution in Pacific.
Nicole
Most Active