Get together

Beetle
on 8/12/08 1:00 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Here is a map for you, just click on the link: Sal****er State Park

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/11/08 2:06 pm - Buckley, WA
It sounds like a blast . I'll write it on my calendar , for sure . I think we should just bring our own  chairs , too .  Rather than pay $ 138.00 . I wonder if anyone else has munchkins around 10 & 12 . Those are the ages of mine . I just want to warn people ahead of time Kati (10) is very hyper , doesn't stop talking ,  loves babies & twins . lol .

Brandy L.
on 8/13/08 2:00 am - Baudour , Belgium
I have a 3 soon to be 4 year old little girl that I am sure will keep your daughter Kati entertained. My little one is full of energy herself.

The BBQ sounds like a wonderful idea. I am definately planning on being there. I won't have any clothes to contribute been as I have already passed everything I had on to all you ladies!!!  And most of everything they got was pretty new since I was only in the sizes a few weeks ...so whoever has outgrown my stuff I passed on.... it's time to pass it on again....lol

I am in need of 6 and 8's if anyone has any....???

I am really excited to see everyone. And I can bring my camera too. This might be the last chance I get to see any of you guys since we are moving in October.

Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Annie B.
on 8/13/08 3:35 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
wow! brandy!  in 6's and 8's?  wow!  can't wait to see you again! guess you'll be passing on your 10's and 12's....i'll be looking forward to that

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/13/08 12:54 pm - Buckley, WA
Lol . When I first saw your post , I thought you said you had 3 almost 4 year olds . lol . Kati has an obsession with twins . I can't imagine how she'd be with tripletts . Thank goodness for you , you have one . Kati loves little ones . She's a little mother . She's actually my grandaughter . I've had custody of her & her brother for over 7 years . I feel like their my kids . I had them most of the time before I "TOOK" custody of them . I don't have clothes to pass on , either . You must be tiny . I am in a 14 pants & 16 top & 1-3 pounds from goal . I'm 5'9" . Kathy

bombshellintraining
on 8/11/08 2:26 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Sounds like fun! That's my mom's birthday, but she lives in Kent, so maybe I can get together with her afterwards.

Shari M.

nancy6
on 8/11/08 2:30 pm - Tacoma, WA
Sounds GREAT!  Thanks, Collette, for getting this going...  I've got it on my calendar now and agree with the others - let's just bring chairs and hope we can get a picnic area.  I think a BBQ and side dishes sound wonderful!  I'm definitely looking forward to seeing everyone again.  Let's hope for a great, sunny day! 

~Nancy~

Starting Over
on 8/11/08 4:15 pm
 I'M SO SAD!!!!!!!
I can never make it to the get togethers! I'll be on my way back from Mexico that weekend, so I won't be able to make it to the get together. It sounds like fun though!
hangokid11
on 8/11/08 11:42 pm - MT
Sal****er state Park on Sept 6th?   that sounds terrific!    Wasn't there another get together on Aug the 26th?    gotta look at the posts again 
Shelly W.
on 8/12/08 3:02 am - Sumner, WA
Cool, I will be there!!! 
--Shelly

Most Active