LET'S HAVE A CLOTHING SWAP!

Starting Over
on 8/9/08 5:10 am

Hi everybody!
I'm thinking of hosting a clothing swap towards the end of the month. I would like to have one in Seattle for the North people, and then one in Tacoma for the south sounders. What do you guys think?  I don't know about you, but I am actually tired of spencing soooooo much money on clothes that don't stay in my closet long. I have clothes ranging from size 20-32 plus a couple of pairs of shoes. Yes...even my feet have shrunk!

I would love to have the Seattle swap on a Saturday and the Tacoma swap on Sunday. If there's anyone in T-town who is willing to open their home to this let me know. Otherwise I'll have it at a friend's house down there.
Let me know what weekends work best for you guys. I can't on the weekend of the 30th, so I'm thinking the weekend of the 23rd.

Shelly W.
on 8/9/08 8:54 am - Sumner, WA
Sounds like a plan to me.  I have a few things that I could add.  Size 22-24.  Jeans mostly, might have some shirts too.
--Shelly

whiterabt
on 8/9/08 12:34 pm
I'd love to participate.  Hopefully someone will come with some size 18 clothing.  I refuse to buy anything new until I'm back into a 14-16.

I won't be able to make it if this is hosted during labor day weekend.

xo,
-e
jcheryld
on 8/9/08 4:48 pm
I can make it the weekend of the 23rd. I live south of Tacoma in a small home so I can't host, but I'd like to attend. Will the same clothes at the Seattle swap be at Tacoma's do u think? I can't wait to be on the other side getting rid of my 20's and 22's!
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 8/12/08 2:04 am - WA
Call me (253) 939-8865 and let me know if Auburn would be good. Merrilou
(deactivated member)
on 8/12/08 8:14 am - WA
I live in Puyallup, and the weekend of the 23rd works for me too.  I also am looking for 18's and have lots of 20 and 22's right now.  Let me know how I can help!
whiterabt
on 8/14/08 8:02 am
I should be able to make this date!

I hope some skinny minnies are coming with size 18 clothing for me. 

xo,
-e
jcheryld
on 8/17/08 2:07 am, edited 8/17/08 2:10 am
I hope some skinny minnies come for you guys needing 16-18 too! Is there any other way to get the word out? I'm also in the need of workout clothes. Please let me know the details of the swap as you firm up the details- daytime is best for me. I'm also open to traveling to Seattle if you decide to do 1 swap-day.
whiterabt
on 8/17/08 2:54 pm
Maybe the clothing swap should be posted to the national lap band board?  I'm sure there are a lot of washingtonians there that don't make it over to the Washington board.  I don't want to post it myself, as I'm not the one hosting.

I did a bunch of laundry this weekend and I've got a bnuch of clothes set aside.  You guys are going to love them!

xo,
-e
whiterabt
on 8/21/08 9:42 am
Are you still planning on hosting this?
Most Active