5 mo pics

bombshellintraining
on 8/9/08 4:12 am - Port Orchard, WA
New Avi and a couple of new pics to share for my 5 month surgiversary (well, close enough) - Down 108.1 pounds and feeling great! The countdown is officially on for my Alaskan cruise next month - Beat my goal of making it to 240# prior to the cruise (so now I don't have to pay a weight premium for shore excursions like helicopter rides and dog sledding)! The next pics (my 6-month surgiversary) will be of me cruising the Inside Passage - can't wait - and yes, I'm taking my workout clothes - Sis and I plan on hitting the gym every day on our cruise

Shari M.

Shelly W.
on 8/9/08 4:34 am - Sumner, WA
Congratulations Shari!!!  You are doing great and look fabulous.  You'll have to tell me how the cruise went.  I get to go next year.  Don't know if I'll be spending the extra for the heli or dog sled rides.  Probably taking some less expensive shore excursions myself.  Who are you cruising with?
--Shelly

bombshellintraining
on 8/9/08 2:28 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Thanks Shelly - I'm cruising with my sister... she had RYN 14 months ago, so this is our "celebrate our success, plus my 50th birthday cruise". I'm thinking we might have to forego the sledding... very pricey... but nice to know I could go if I wanted without paying a weight premium!

Shari M.

Shelly W.
on 8/9/08 2:35 pm - Sumner, WA
That's so cool.  My sister had lap band surgery about a year and a half before me.  It's great that you two are going to celebrate together like that.  Enjoy!!
--Shelly

VickiStevens
on 8/10/08 5:07 am - Tacoma, WA
You have done fabulously, Shari!  But I must say, I am appalled to read that they charge a weight premium for certain things - I never cease to be amazed at the forms of weight discrimination folks come up with. 

Have a wonderful time on the cruise.
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
bombshellintraining
on 8/10/08 1:40 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Thanks Vicki - yeah, it's pretty crazy - the final "acceptable" discrimination - glad I beat  them at their own game!

Shari M.

Annie B.
on 8/10/08 11:14 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Have a great time!  And congrats on your loss so far!  Woo-hoo!!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

bombshellintraining
on 8/10/08 1:37 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Thanks Annie!

Shari M.

Most Active