Yard Sale in Puyallup - Lots of clothing

maz
on 8/8/08 5:25 am - Puyallup, WA
Hi everyone!

We're having a YARD SALE this weekend. And there's clothing of all sizes. From Petite all the way up to 5x. Over the years I've bought clothes. Some I've never worn because they don't fit me. So they have sat in my closet. There's shoes too, Some furniture & other household goods.

I thought about how hard a time I had trying to find clothes that I like to wear to buy. But you know how it goes just because it's your size doesn't mean it'll fit you. Here's some of my favorites I'm listing as an example of what I have in the Plus Sizes. I have 2 robe & night gown sets. Really pretty but didn't fit me:( One's a 5x & One's a 3x. One's from Midnight Velvet & the other is from Roaman's. Both places have such beautiful clothing.

If you're interested the Yard Sale Starts Saturday & ends Sunday. From 7am - 5pm. I live in Puyallup. It would be nice to meet others who have had surgery also. Next month I go to a consultation with my surgeon.

I just started going back to the YMCA. I think my attendance dwindled in June, maybe May. Then July 4th weekend we went to Idaho. Was really nice & hot! I had a great time. But I never got back into the swing of things until this week. I think I went maybe a couple of times in July but not enough.

I started walking before I do the step machine. I'm able to walk one lap. But boy it leaves me breathless, hot & sweaty. I'm going to do one lap till it gets easier then I'll just walk another & see how I do.

Well I hope you are all having a great Summer! I have been having a wonderful Summer. Except for slacking at going to the Y.

Hope to meet some of you Saturday or Sunday at our Yard Sale.

Address is

9714 72nd Avenue Ct E
Puyallup, WA 98373

There's yard sale signs on the main roads as you get closer.

Take Care & Have a wonderful weekend,

Marilyn
Pre Op Weight: 750lbs 2002
Roux En Y January 24 2003
Lowest Weight Post Op: 477lbs 2003
Last weight: 574.2lbs Feb 23 2009

sunnyinseattle1
on 8/8/08 5:46 am
Hey Marilyn!

Glad to hear you are having a good summer. Do you have any size 12 shoes?  I have big feet. lol

Sunny

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

maz
on 8/8/08 6:32 am - Puyallup, WA
I think I have a couple of pairs, Sunny. I can't wear heels or sandals anymore because of my neropathy in my feet. I miss wearing them though. Closest I get to it is when I'm barefoot LOL. I recently bought a pair of nice flat dress sandals but my feet will not cooperate with the shoes so it's a no deal
Pre Op Weight: 750lbs 2002
Roux En Y January 24 2003
Lowest Weight Post Op: 477lbs 2003
Last weight: 574.2lbs Feb 23 2009

Susan O.
on 8/11/08 8:24 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with

Hi Marilyn!
  So glad to see you posting again! And glad to hear you are getting some time in at the Y.
Your breathing will improve - just keep at it. I didn't get online much this past week, so missed your garage sale notice. Hope you had some good buyers!
   We've missed you at the TTNT group - hope you can make it next Monday, Aug. 18th, it would be great to see you again!
Hugs!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active