Getting closer to my move!

Starting Over
on 8/7/08 3:02 pm
Well Annie, I'll have ti figure out another time to see you before you leave! We come back from Mexico on 9/6, so I won't be back in town til late.
Annie B.
on 8/8/08 1:04 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Well bummer!!!  Maybe we need to get together and hang out one of these days then! Maria tells me you're looking AWESOME!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/7/08 4:18 pm - Buckley, WA
Annie , Your new place sounds like a perfect fit for your family . The cost of living there is lower than here , as well . How exciting . I grew up in the military . It was always hard leaving friends , but exciting to go to new places . Do you have a bariatrics doctor available , there ? Didn't you just get back from Disneyland ? Your kids will be Disney pro's . I'm hoping to take Kati & Christopher to Disneyland next year . I've been several times , but the kids are very hyper (Kati has ADHD & Christopher has High functioning Autism) . So , it'll be very interesting . I want to take them to Sea World , too . Hope to see you at the Summit meeting . Kathy

Annie B.
on 8/8/08 1:21 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey Kathy,

You know when you do your Disneyland trip, that you can go to guest relations at city hall at Disneyland, and you can get a guest assistance pass - Disney is really great about helping people who have any sort of disability.  From what I understand, a lot of Autistic children have a hard time waiting in the lines, and the guest assistance card will help with that.  Just explain what the issues are and how to best work with it.  You can have a FABULOUS trip at Disneyland.

~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/8/08 1:21 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks Annie , I had never heard of that . I will definately check into that .

Most Active