My new license

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/6/08 1:35 pm - Buckley, WA

2003 - aprox. 280 Lbs                     2008 - aprox. 170-173 Lbs

I definately need to do something with my hair . I don't know what , it's so thin . Maybe a shave . lol . The first picture I had my head tilted , so you couldn't see the double chin . lol . On the license it said I weighed 220 . lol .

jillianD
on 8/6/08 2:01 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Ha ha I think mine says 225.  What a difference, your eyes look bigger!! 

As far as hair goes I use thickening spray by Bed Head $20.00, makes a difference on me.  TheresaNYC was posting about some thickening agent from walgreens a few days ago she really liked it.  Also my stylist said that color thickens the hair shaft a bit too.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/6/08 2:22 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks , I'll have to pick up the spray & try it . I actually have a package of hair color waiting for my use . lol .

sunnyinseattle1
on 8/6/08 3:18 pm
LOL MY license says 245.

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/7/08 10:27 am - Buckley, WA
When I had the 2003 picture taken , I weighed probably 280 . When I had my consult I weighed 319 , & my DL still said 220 . lol .

Helen_Anne
on 8/7/08 12:53 am - Bremerton, WA
I just checked... my licence says I weigh 235... give or take 100#

Helen
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/7/08 10:29 am - Buckley, WA
Good thing they don't weigh us when we go to get our licenses . lol .

nancy6
on 8/7/08 12:24 pm - Tacoma, WA
Looking good, Kathy!!  What a difference...  I know what you mean about the weights on DL's - hard telling what mine says!  I agree with Jill that some thickening spray helps with the hair as well as some color - I use both!!  I still haven't gotten used to how much hair I've lost and I keep hoping it comes back soon.  Lots of little baby hair coming in now, but that doesn't do much for the styling part!!   Oh, well...lose some weight, lose some hair...  I guess I'd rather have less of me and less hair!!

~Nancy~

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/7/08 3:55 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks Nancy . I don't think your hair looks thin . It must have been pretty thick , before . Or you hide it well . lol . Unfortunatly , I have an underactive Thyroid , which is the leading cause of Alopecia (sp) or hair loss . The hair I lost from weight loss didn't come all the way back . I had it spiked for a while , but you could see my scalp . I am getting ready to color my hair & will try some of the thickener .

nancy6
on 8/8/08 12:22 pm - Tacoma, WA
I hide it well!!  LOL  I actually had fine, thin hair before and it's thinner now - that thickening spray works wonders!!  :)  I color it, too, and think that helps as well.  Fortunately I don't have any other problems that contribute to the hair loss so I'm hoping it will come back eventually, but I know I'm doomed to thin hair forever.  Thank god for good hair products!! 

~Nancy~

Most Active