1 month check-up

Lisa B.
on 8/4/08 7:05 am - Bremerton, WA
I just got home from my 1 month check up with Dr Rush. I am down 27 pounds and all my labs were good. he said I healed up nicely, even had a little trouble finding my scars, of coures I have been tanning a few times since surgery. He gave me the go ahead to work out, so now I have to make an appointment with the trainer and get set up on the machines. I am looking forward to this. I like my deep water aerobics, but I like working out on the weight machines more. I am also going to start my curves work-out again. On a side note, the PX at Madigan is HUGE!! I ad some spare time so I wondered over there before I headed home.
jillianD
on 8/4/08 11:29 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
LOL  Glad to hear your doing so well!!  Just be careful of you abs, make sure you trainer knows you just had major surgery there.  I waited 8 weeks before I did anything that might strain them.

PS you should check out the BX on McChord!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Lisa B.
on 8/5/08 7:47 am - Bremerton, WA
I am actually 6 weeks out, (doc was on leave at my one month and I went to retirement calss with my husband the next week) I worked out today at Curves and took it easy on the machines that work the abs. I have only been to McChord once to drop my husband off for a flight, and that was like 10 years ago. I don't get down that way very often.
Shelley S.
on 8/4/08 12:11 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
YAY glad to hear you are doing well.  Like Jill said, be very careful of your abs, just take it slow

Lisa B.
on 8/5/08 7:49 am - Bremerton, WA
I was so used to your other picture that I was wondering who the new girl was when you changed it. I have no problem taking it easy on the abs. I will wait a little longer before I try sit-ups.

lisa
kittykatzmom
on 8/5/08 5:47 am - Mason co., WA
Yay gald to hear your doing so well,  hope to see you at the picnic tonight.

~Cindy~

Lisa B.
on 8/5/08 7:50 am - Bremerton, WA
I'll be there. I have my salmon already to go!

lisa
Helen_Anne
on 8/5/08 8:39 am - Bremerton, WA
I am coming tonight too... so if you see a confused woman driving  around in a white honda accord.... it's me..  I am hoping I don't get lost!

Helen
Lisa B.
on 8/5/08 1:44 pm - Bremerton, WA
It was nice to meet you and I'm glad you made to our picnic. They are already talking about what to do next year. Keep us posted on how you are doing.
lisa
Most Active