I'm home

kymoon
on 8/2/08 4:36 am - graham, WA
yep ......i made it.....things are good....I wanted to thank everyone for their prays and best wishes.....the only bad thing is the...........GAS.......#$$#@#$%%%^.......%%$#@@#.....any
Helen_Anne
on 8/2/08 4:49 am - Bremerton, WA

Anita...

I am so glad to hear you are home!!

Helen

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/2/08 5:45 am
Yay - the worst if over! Now, just sip, rest, sip, walk, sip etc. Could your doc give you something to relieve the gas?
Shelly W.
on 8/2/08 8:09 am - Sumner, WA
Glad to hear that you are home and everything is OK.  I can relate to the gas.  It does get better, trust me.
--Shelly

figbart
on 8/2/08 9:22 am - Bellevue, WA

glad you're home.............I have found that carrying around a heating pad while I walk, has helped my gas.............and the soreness of the incisions........

Linda

SW238/ GW120
5'2'' BMI42?  I AM ON MY WAY !!

Beetle
on 8/2/08 10:51 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
You're home, that's great!
Hang in there with the gas, before long you'll feel almost normal again  :-)

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Susan O.
on 8/3/08 2:10 pm - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hi Anita! Glad you're home and doing great! Have someone run to the store and get you some Gas-X Strips. They are like the little fresh breath strips, and just melt under your tongue. They won't hurt your pouch - just make the gas go away! Start with 2, and go from there.
Hugs, Susan

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

eclin49
on 8/4/08 6:01 am - Yelm, WA
I just got home and I am so glad to see that you are home too...and I hope by now that that nasty old gas has passed :-)

nancy6
on 8/4/08 1:14 pm - Tacoma, WA
Glad you are home and doing as well as you are - the gas can be a major issue, but you'll get through it...and it will all be worth it in the end!!  :)  Hang in there!!

~Nancy~

Most Active