Valley Medical Hospital and Ins question

lady_tonya
on 8/1/08 8:50 am - Lake Stevens, WA
08/01/2008 03:22 PM     Tonya S.
Hi, I am looking for someone who has had their RNY done by Dr. Chebli at Valley Medical. My insurance requires the hospital be classified as a Center of Excellance and Northwest does not have that accredidation yet, though I would rather go there. Please let me know about your experience at Valley. Also, has anyone delt with Retail Clerks Ins. Now called Sound Health and Wellness Trust. Thanks,     -- Tonya S.
evydog
on 8/13/08 2:19 pm
Hi Tonya, I had my lap band surgery at Valley and it went great. Unfortunately, I found out yesterday that they will be dissolving the Bariatric program... good ole budget cuts.... good luck!

michelle
rcb154
on 8/14/08 3:37 am - Bellevue, WA

Hi All,
Just wanted to let you know that Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue is opening their program and has employed a surgeon from Harvard in Boston where he just finished his fellowship. Really nice guy. Their number is 425-688-5770.
 They have support groups that have been ongoing since February and has a nice core group of people. I try to go as much as I can because there is always something new. They even have a volunteer trainer that gets everyone warmed up and stretching.

Also don't forget about the walk from obesity: Bellevue and or Tacoma was awarded the sites for this year. A big deal. Go to www.walkfromobesity.com go to the state and to the city and sign up. Going to be fun at both places.

Ron

rcb154
on 8/14/08 3:39 am - Bellevue, WA

Tonya,
Get in touch with Sound Health Solutions, I believe they can help you. I think they have a relationship with your Trust. Their # is 425-747-6000. They have been around for quite sometime and have been working close with the trusts. Specifically Dr. Frances Gough. Hope this helps.

Ron

Most Active