Clothing Swap?

whiterabt
on 8/1/08 3:05 am
Hey ladies and gents -

My closet is too full.  Too full of clothes that are too big for me.  I'm wearing a size 18 now!

I have a slough of size 20 & 22 Venezia dark denim jeans ( 4 pairs), some pants, a few dresses, lots of tops, and a size XXL ski jacket and pants to get rid of.  The snow gear is in great shape and I'd love to find a good home for the stuff.

Is anyone up for a clothing swap?  I tend to keep up with the latest fashion trends so I'm not interested in the more conservative styles.  I'm desperate for jeans.

xo,
-e
Starting Over
on 8/1/08 3:38 am
I have found myself in the same situation in the past 8 months! I have taken to putting stuff on EBAY and donating a TON to local thrift stores.
whiterabt
on 8/1/08 4:25 am
I did a big donation about 6 months ago, but I'd really love for the fabulous ladies in this community to enjoy the clothing I have.  I have very discriminating taste! 

Takers?  Anyone?  Seriously!

xo,
-e
Helen_Anne
on 8/1/08 6:36 am - Bremerton, WA

I am looking for some 20's and 22's... I am in 24's now and my surgery is right around the corner.

I am tall... so the pants may not work for me...  but the dresses and tops and maybe the jacket will.

Helen

whiterabt
on 8/1/08 7:35 am
Maybe I'll take pictures of everythnig and post them to my website. 

Everyone can take a look and let me know if they are interested in any of the items!

xo,
-e
(deactivated member)
on 8/5/08 5:41 am - WA
You know, I am between an 18 and 20.  I would love to see your dresses, and maybe some pants.  If you can let me know when you have pics up on your website, that would be great!  Thanks!!
jcheryld
on 8/9/08 12:56 am
I am interested in 20 & 22's if they are in need of a good home! I'm estimating that I'm about 6 months out from surgery, and I am determined not to buy new clothes until I get on the losing side. So, if you have nice stuff that you don't want to give to Goodwill, and want to give it away to a fashionable woman please let me know.

Another idea is for someone to host a 'naked lady' party. This is where everyone brings their clothes together and swaps what the want for another. Of course the ladies aren't naked, but its what I've always heard these parties are called!
whiterabt
on 8/9/08 4:39 am
That would be so much fun!

Where in WA do you live?  How can we arrange for you to come dig through my stuff.  I think I have a bunch of stuff you'd love.

-e
Starting Over
on 8/9/08 5:04 am

What a coincidence! I was just coming back to OH to find your post. I was thinking of hosting a clothing swap this month! I went through my closet this morning and have a ton more clothes to give away. I think a clothing swap get-together would be FABULOUS! I'll post a new msg on the board about dates and whereabouts.

Most Active