I can see the light

auntie-boopee
on 7/31/08 5:38 am - Silverdale, WA
Well...I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I see a empty seat on the loser bench waiting just for me...I am scheduled  to see the surgeon (Kjorstad) on August 13.  I can hardly wait to get my date.  Oh yeah.....Kitsap people,  don't forget about the picnic on the 5th...see you there!
Shelley S.
on 7/31/08 5:44 am - Ft Lewis, WA
YAY your time is almost here.  Can't wait to see you post your surgery date soon! We'll save you a seat

Helen_Anne
on 7/31/08 7:10 am - Bremerton, WA

Clearly... I have missed something.... What picnic in Kitsap county?  Details please....

Helen

auntie-boopee
on 7/31/08 11:33 pm - Silverdale, WA

When- Tuesday August 5th 530-800pm

Where

- Jackson Park- Right on Wencker Way. Left on Olding Road. Right on Dowel. Left on Haven Road. We will be in the grass area.

What to bring

A “weightloss friendly” food to share (could be dessert!). Bring your lawn chairs.

BYOP

- Bring Your Own Protein! We will have a grill there to cook.

Who can come

- Your family is welcome.

Games, prizes, food, fun for all!

Any questions email any of us…

Sherry-

Karen- [email protected]

Kathy- [email protected]
[email protected]
-
kittykatzmom
on 7/31/08 11:27 am - Mason co., WA
YAY!!! your time is getting closer. I will be there on Tues. FYI Helen it is a pot luck for the Brem support groups.  If interested I will email you a copy of the flier I got, just send me your email.

~Cindy~

nancy6
on 7/31/08 12:33 pm - Tacoma, WA
Congrats on how well the journey is going for you!  You'll have your date soon and before you know it, you'll be on the losing side of surgery!  Wishing you all the best...

~Nancy~

Lisa B.
on 8/1/08 8:00 am - Bremerton, WA
 This is everyone in your afternoon support group doing the happy dance or you!!! i go in for my one month on Monday and Lynnette goes on Wednesday to meet her surgeon. i will see you on Tuesday! Do I need to bring anything?

lisa
Most Active