My next appt is ....... 8/6

sunnyinseattle1
on 7/30/08 11:56 am
I got a call from M.A. at my original WLS program and I have my nurse practioner appt next week on Aug 6th at 10am. It is way quicker then I expected. I am so happy. Also come to find out that with Medicare Part A , I would of had to pay a deductible of $1024. Well I was in Hospital this past January with my galbladder. So it was paid then, by state. Yeah for me!! Then right before this news, I was complaining to the Power company and trying to make a payment and She took off a giant $475 deposit, that has been hanging over our heads, because of another agents mistake. She was such a sweetheart. Good things usually come to me in 3's...... Im just wanting for the 3rd.

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

jillianD
on 7/30/08 1:12 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey thats great!!  I will be waiting to hear how you appt goes on the 6th!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

sunnyinseattle1
on 7/30/08 2:25 pm
Thanks Jilly.

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200

Susan O.
on 7/31/08 12:41 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Great news! Hopefully the NP will have good news for you and things will go smoothly and time will fly by! Take care!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

sweetkathleen
on 7/31/08 1:47 am - Seattle, WA
Hey Sunny- Great news on your appointment. They sure do tske a long time to call a person back. I called on 7-14 and guess what the MA Helen FINIALLY called me back yesterday with an appointment for 8-14-08 at the U of WA. I hope that I will see you at support group night in Aug.

Kathleen
sunnyinseattle1
on 7/31/08 2:44 am
Hey Kathleen,

Thats great that you got your next appt!!!!  Yeah for you too! I will be at the support group. Are you seeing the nurse practioner too?

Sunny

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200

PinkFlamingoes
on 8/3/08 4:20 am - Buckley, WA
Yeah ! You are getting closer ! How exciting . The financial part is majorly good news . Maybe #3 will be a fast surgery date , eh ?

sunnyinseattle1
on 8/3/08 4:46 am
Maybe. I am just hoping that it will be before winter. I have bad arthristis and FM and I want to get a good start on my weight loss, before the cold sets in. Also I want to go back to college in January.  I heard thru the medical assistant on 7/21/08 that my doc was booked out till the end of August. So I am hoping it will be soon. I dont have to wait for insurance approval.

Wednesday can come fast enough. I have broke out my binder  (nurse gave me on surgeon consult) and I am refreshing myself on its contents. Wish me luck!

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200

Most Active