ARE YOU ****TING ME!!!!!!!!!!

Brandy L.
on 7/28/08 2:10 pm - Baudour , Belgium
OMG!!!!!

This deployment has completely been a whirlwind of emotions for me! But OMG... is all I can say to the last 36 hours.

Ok....so now....the guys are on track again to be home tomorrow night!!!!!!!!

WHAT TOMORROW???

SO NOW I AM IN SUPER STRESSED MODE AGAIN!!! I thought I had a little time to take my time getting the rest of the house clean and a fancy meal done, and the outside decorations among everything. And I still need my carpets cleaned....

And I work 10-7 tomorrow. What am I gonna do...
 I will be up all night gurantee it!

Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Lisa B.
on 7/28/08 2:33 pm - Bremerton, WA
Gotta love the military!!!  It's always hurry up and wait.....

I know all about the last minute cleaning. I always think I have more time then I actally do.

lisa
jillianD
on 7/29/08 12:19 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Wow just remember he is home and ready to see you not pull an inspection on the house!  Belive me after what they have been living in home feels like a palace!  Food?  Anything home cooked, even soup and a sammie is a feast!  Relax he would much rather come home to a calm centered and sexy wife!!  I'll expect a full report in a few days!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 7/29/08 1:08 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I so agree with Jill, he will care less about the house and more about seeing you and your daughter.  My husband mostly snacked when he got home, he didn't want a full meal just yet, so I just had a lot of his favorite snacks around and make a pitcher of sweet tea (being southern and all  lol) and he was in heaven.  The next night is when I did the steak dinner.  I'm so glad they are back in track and will be waiting to hear, like Jill, the look on his face when he sees you in person.  Everyone I saw at the wedding, even those who saw pics online, couldn't believe the difference and said pics did no justice, so I bet his reaction will be like that too

Hislady
on 7/29/08 1:39 am - Vancouver, WA
I'm not military but I know men pretty well at my ripe old age and all he's gonna want is YOU!
Helen_Anne
on 7/29/08 2:34 am - Bremerton, WA
WOW... that's great he will be home Today....   I hope you can get off work today... or at least be able to get off early!

I am so glad your husband will be safe in your arms soon.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Annie B.
on 7/29/08 3:37 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Brandy!  I'm so glad he's coming home on schedule!!! YAY!!!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Most Active