I KNEW I WOULD JINX MYSELF!!!!

Brandy L.
on 7/27/08 11:24 am - Baudour , Belgium
Literally not even 10 minutes after I posted the earlier post about my hubby coming home I got a freaking phone call!!!!

They are stuck in Baghdad and not sure now when they will be home ...sometime in August...UGGGHH!!!!

So let's pray it's the first week of August. I am soooo PISSED OFF!!!

JILL WE MIGHT NEED MORE COFFEE!!!!

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Shelley S.
on 7/27/08 11:50 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Aww girl that sucks! I'm so sorry   Hang in there!

figbart
on 7/27/08 12:42 pm - Bellevue, WA
I am so sorry................I know how it must feel...............my husband is now retired............but it seemed I was always the last one to know where he was or when he really was coming home..............
  Just take a deep breath...........it will be soon...........and the reunion is soooo great !!
Linda
SW238/ GW120
5'2'' BMI42?  I AM ON MY WAY !!

Helen_Anne
on 7/27/08 12:58 pm - Bremerton, WA

Brandy.... I am so sorry to hear that.... I will be praying that he will be back the first week of August.

Maybe we all need to go for coffee!

Helen

jillianD
on 7/27/08 1:05 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I am free most any time girl!!  I had my fingers crossed for you but my hubby told be today there there is a lot of wind and dust in the air and he's not moving anywhere either.  Better that they have a safe flight, although I know how ready you are to have him home.
Call me if you need to!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

lorisb
on 7/27/08 2:33 pm - Vancouver, WA
Boxing gloves?  Gotta work out that frustration somehow, don't you?

Fingers crossed he'll magically appear on your doorstep when you least expect it! 

Lori
Hislady
on 7/27/08 2:37 pm - Vancouver, WA
Oh how disappointing, but at least he's on his way and we'll hope he gets there very soon!
Most Active