I'm DYING....

Brandy L.
on 7/27/08 2:10 am - Baudour , Belgium
I'm dying with excitement that my husband is coming home this week!!!! I can't believe it is finally here. Right now they are scheduled to arrive on Wednesday morning...but they have already faced their first delay leaving Iraq....so time will tell. But... HE IS STILL COMING  HOME!!!!

I have my outfit all picked out, and Chelsea's too! And now I am just dying for the time to fly by so I can go pick up my soldier!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Helen_Anne
on 7/27/08 2:57 am - Bremerton, WA
Brandy...

I am so excited for you!!!!  I hope the days pass quickly!!!  

Helen
kaiti1965
on 7/27/08 3:42 am - Wenatchee, WA
Im glad your husband is coming home, I am sure you and he are ready for it......   enjoy the day.....and your time with him.

Kait
jillianD
on 7/27/08 4:14 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I recommend shopping to pass the time!!  LOL    Anyhow I am soo excited for you!!  Call me anytime you need a coffee break!  Or you could do what I am doing today and clean the garage>>>  yuck.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

CCEE
on 7/27/08 5:47 am - Greensboro, NC
I can only imagine your excitement!  I had two sons serve in Iraq at the same time.  One was stationed at Ft Lewis in the Stryker Brigade.  They both returned safely.  I know you are beyond excited actually.

I am so happy for you and all the families who have had their soldiers returned to them safely.  Take a minute to remember those who were not so fortunate.  Never forget.

Now....party time!  Show off your new gorgeous figure!  Enjoy!!!

Peace & Smiles    CCEE     ELE

Hislady
on 7/27/08 5:47 am - Vancouver, WA
Oh how exciting for you! Please tell him THANK YOU!! for his sacrifices and you too for serving our country. I pray he will get here soon, safe and sound. God Bless all our military families you are what makes this country great!
Shelley S.
on 7/27/08 10:25 am - Ft Lewis, WA
WOOHOO girl, it's almost that time!!! I'm so glad your wait is just about over!!

Most Active