Bragging - and proud of it!

Susan O.
on 7/26/08 3:16 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
I reached my "century mark" on Thursday - and to celebrate my "missing" 100 pounds I went shopping yesterday. I bought a new pair of jeans - in SIZE ...EIGHT!!!  Yes, that's right - an 8!! I never would have believed I could be that size - and never have been before (well maybe when I was 10!)  I know I'm bragging, but you guys will celebrate with me I know, and not just be jealous and think of things to say like "well, they are making sizes bigger these days...."   ARRGGHH! Some peoples's family! 
     Thanks for being here for me! I loves ya!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Shelley S.
on 7/26/08 3:25 am - Ft Lewis, WA
WOOHOOO you go with you itty bitty self!!!  You need to get yourself one of those century cards, that is FANTASTIC!! We love you too!!! 

Beetle
on 7/26/08 3:44 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Clap clap clap clap clap, that is wonderful!
Keep up the dance of joy, they reckon the exercise is good for you!
Well done.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

figbart
on 7/26/08 3:52 am - Bellevue, WA
When do we get to see some pictures??
SW238/ GW120
5'2'' BMI42?  I AM ON MY WAY !!

hangokid11
on 7/26/08 4:24 am - MT
whoohooo,  congrats getting there  wow size 8!!! AMAZING!
jillianD
on 7/26/08 4:49 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Who said that to you!?!  I will get them party poopers oh grrr..  (I can still sit on people)
That being said......

Wahoo!!!!!  Size 8 that is fabulous!!!! 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Susan O.
on 7/26/08 4:51 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Thanks everyone!
Pictures?? Ummmm.... I still have trouble with that! My skin is still size 2X!!  

I really wanted to get to the picnic last week so Melissa could "picture me beautiful", but, couldn't get there. I do hope to get a decent shot soon. I'm not the most computer savvy when it comes to these boards, hence the lack of info in my profile! Also I try to stay away from the computer because it suck me in and I'm there all day. Also as you can see from this post I can't seem to answer with just one sentence either. Call me Gabby!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Helen_Anne
on 7/26/08 6:20 am - Bremerton, WA

That so Exciting!!!!  Congrats on "letting go" of 100 pounds!!!

Size 8 is SOOO SMALLL!!!!!!!!  Congrats on your success!!

Helen

Lisa B.
on 7/26/08 6:30 am - Bremerton, WA
That is fantastic!!! You brag all you want. I hope to be there by my year mark. One month down abd 11 to go.....
I was excited just gotting into an old pair if size 18s I had in the back of my closet.

lisa
Shelley S.
on 7/26/08 10:50 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hey Susan, any day you want to take some pics and post them I would be more than happy to help you out, you just say the word.  And to those who dont know her in person, she looks AMAZING!!!!

Most Active