What do you eat each day

rita M.
on 7/24/08 2:29 pm - branchville, SC
Please tell me what u eat each  day ,need new ideas. Thank you ,Rita
jillianD
on 7/24/08 3:08 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
hmm breakfast is 1/2 coffee, 1/2 milk  (9gm protein), snack mozz cheese stick (8gm) Lunch was a starkist tuna kit (22gms), then I ate some jerky(9gm) as a snack and then dinner was 1/4 of a taco salad (9gm), plus a protein shake to end the night  (20 gm)

77 grams for the day, I had way to much salt though.  LOL  I am stuffed!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

rita M.
on 7/25/08 10:04 am - branchville, SC
Thank you Jillian  for answering my post.. What kind of protein drink do you usually drink.God Bless Rita
jillianD
on 7/25/08 11:27 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I use the 100% whey vanilla from GNC.  Its actually on sale right now.  Gnc is good because if you don't like what you got you can return it.  Otherwise I would get some samples from different stores.  www.enjoyhealth.com  sells samples and the vitamin shoppe does too.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

southerngrl
on 7/25/08 6:32 pm - Mt Vernon, WA
 I had a cup of coffee and then waited a few and then small glass of milkwith carnayion breakfast and a scoop of bene-protein in it

lunch was a small cup of tomato soup then after a bit i had a protein bullet miced with ice water

afternoon snack a small tomato cut up with lemon pepper seasoning on it and a tablespoon of cottage cheese

dinner had a cup of steamed broccohli and 4 bites of roasted chicken breast

before bed a protein shake. I drink water all day long with crystal light

Melissa

I am on a journey...to get back to real me! I als.o want to learn as much as possible and make as many friends as possible
Most Active