Hmm I need something to do!

jillianD
on 7/24/08 12:50 am, edited 7/24/08 7:35 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hi all I need a new hobbie, (espically cause someone's is teasing me about being online too much  )  So I am thinking about jewelery making, I've turned into a jewelery **** or I've always wanted to learn how to knit, and Shelly some candle making lessons would be nice!!  Anyone in my area with these skills???
I am soo bored!!  Ya don't want me to start eatin do ya??
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

grandmabev47
on 7/24/08 1:38 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Dear Jill,
Sorry I was teasing you about being on line.....I can teach you stained glass....I have all the stuff and I've done stained glass for years....you can start with a small window,,,,, also I've wanted to learn to knit maybe we could take lessons at Joann's ? I also do scrap-booking I usually just look at all the old pictures and think back "to the good ole days"....I've also make soap I must admit that I'm the type to get bored easily ! did you guess....I am the craft queen at least I was when I was younger.....oh well.....just a few ideas....for me at least when I'm online I'm not thinking about food.....thats a really good thing....take care..I'm almost halfway to my goal I can hardly believe it ...it is a really great feeling......have you seen or talked to annie...?  Bev

jillianD
on 7/24/08 6:38 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Bev don't apologise,  I get teased buy everyone!!  Trueluy I spen a lot of time online cause it slows down my eating and because I see my hubby this way too.   Going to a knitting class sounds fun!!

bheila
on 7/24/08 2:45 am - Kent, WA
If you can't find anyone to teach you to knit you can always go onto www.youtube.com and watch videos that will teach you. I like you was bored and decided that I wanted to learn to crochet. I went onto youtube and now I crochet hats for the homeless. I'm no expert but atleast I know that I can make a difference in someone's life. Good luck.
jillianD
on 7/24/08 6:48 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I'll have to check those out!  Thanks for the idea!

akashirl
on 7/24/08 2:48 am - Seattle, WA

I would love to show you how to knit, but I'm in Seattle.  What about a support group with knitting?  Like a "Stitch N *****" for WSL people. I would travel down south for that.

Julie

jillianD
on 7/24/08 6:46 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I love the idea of a Stitch N ***** group!  Let me think on how we could do that and where.

Helen_Anne
on 7/24/08 5:29 am - Bremerton, WA
I love the Stitch and B***ch kniting group idea.... I love to knit.  I mostly make socks... but I want to knit a sweater at some point.

I am interested in the candle and stained glass "classes" too.

My sis in law makes jewelry for a living... I ask if she is willing to give us a class... she lives in Federal Way.

I am also willing to come down south....

Helen
jillianD
on 7/24/08 6:41 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Helen that would be soo cool if your sis would give a class!!  I bet we could get a few people involved in that!

Susan O.
on 7/24/08 6:59 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hi Jilly!
Hope you will be at the MAMC group tonight, as I have a "project" that may interest you. How's that for a teaser???

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active